Bath & Body Works Country Apple body splash  » Perfume  »
  • I bought this body spray about a month ago during the Bath & Body Works sale event
  • It is a kind of flirty, youthful scent, so I would recommend it more for going out to have fun than going to the office
  • After I use it up, I will definitely be buying another

• by Abbie Bennett

I bought this body spray about a month ago during the Bath & Body Works sale event. I bought it for around $5, but I would have paid up to $15 for it. Bath & Body Works often has good sales where they mark down their fragrances to make them very affordable.

The country apple fragrance is true

to its name! It smells just like crisp fall apples and the scent is very long lasting. Sometimes, I’ll spray it in my hair to freshen it up and I have had compliments on it up to 8 hours after putting it on. Even though apples are usually a fall smell, it smells very fresh and clean for the summer, too. It is a kind of flirty, youthful scent, so I would recommend it more for going out to have fun than going to the office. I usually just throw it in my purse and spray it if I need a pick-me-up. This body spray is great at getting an unpleasant smell out of something you can’t wash ...

• Bath & Body Works Country Apple body splash
      immediately. I spritz it if I have been around smoke or a campfire and it takes that odor away immediately and replaces it with the smell of ripe and juicy apples.

The body spray itself is red and the spray bottle works well. I haven’t had any problems with it leaking out of the top of anything like that

and I often tote it around with me in a bag or leave it in my car seat. Even after carrying it around with me for a month, I have only used up around an inch of the bottle so it should last me a good 4 or 5 months. After I use it up, I will definitely be buying another.

susan nowak says :

I love all the fresh, clean, beautiful, sweet, fruity, fragrances, that Bath body works have. My favorite is peach, mango.
They have good products to pick from. Nice serivce, friendly staff.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5619071614420531/k2311a0719/7.19.13