Kashi Trail Mix Chewy Granola Bar
  • I love the brand Kashi and their wholesome goodness they deliver without all the hassle
  • This why I decided to try their trail mix chewy granola bar
  • In my opinion it tasted far better than that
  • For once I actually enjoyed the sweetness of this bar
  • I would definitely recommend this to a friend

• by nitakb

I love the brand Kashi and their wholesome goodness they deliver without all the hassle. This why I decided to try their trail mix chewy granola bar. I’ve eaten some of their other different snack bars in the past and liked them pretty well. I figured that this Trail mix chewy granola bar would be good too.

The trail mix chewy bar is indeed chewy,

if not a little gooey. The stick to your teeth kind of gooey. The chewy bar has some of the things you would usually find in a blend of trail mix. Things like raisins, cranberries, sunflower seeds, and almonds. The chewy bar also has Kashi’s seven whole grains and sesame blend and rolled whole grain blend. The awesome part about it is that you can see the grains and oats on this chewy bars. There’s no guessing needed. It’s not your typical oatmeal chewy bar. In my opinion it tasted far better than that. For once I actually enjoyed the sweetness of this bar. It didn’t taste like they poured in a half bag of sugar. The evaporated cane juice, molasses and honey actually accented the overall flavor of ...

• Kashi Trail Mix Chewy Granola Bar
      the chewy bar.

For one trail mix chewy granola there’s a total of one hundred and forty calories being fat. There’s ninety-five milligrams of sodium. Twenty grams of carbs, six grams of sugar and protein. Four grams of dietary fiber and three grams of insoluble fiber. This made me smile because the chewy bar tastes sweeter than it really its. I enjoyed the fact that

I was actually eating a chewy granola bar that tastes how a chewy granola bar should. Wholesome, filling to one’s hunger and satisfying.

In the end, I thoroughly enjoyed this Trail Mix Chewy Granola. There’s the right amount of everything, without have too much. It’s awesome for on the go, when your hungry or just need something for a sweet tooth.

I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

heinz r heck says :

why you don’t make it yourself? fresher, you really know what’s in it and ….. much more economical, at least 1/2 of the cost

nitakb replies :

I do at times make my own Granola bars. You’re right, I would really know what would be in them if I was to make them myself. I just like variety.

heinz r heck says :

sure, but where I live (philippines) there is not much control, they print often anything they like on the cover. one of the reasons I don’t go and eat out.

nitakb replies :

Really? That’s not right. Homemade food tends to be better. I agree completely.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2719071614390531/k2311a0719/7.19.13