International Delight Iced Coffee: Caramel Macchiato
  • International delight has another iced coffee flavor I decided to try this time around
  • What I like about this coffee is that it is made with one hundred percent premium arabica coffee
  • Another thing I enjoyed about this iced coffee is the fact that it is ready to drink
  • In my opinion is a little too sweet in taste
  • Although I would still recommend this to a person who likes caramel pretty well and doesn't mind it as a flavor in their ice coffee

• by nitakb

International delight has another iced coffee flavor I decided to try this time around. This flavor was Caramel Macchiato. Now I had previously tried the Mocha version of this Iced coffee, and liked it very well. I figured that I would like this one too.

What I like about this coffee is that it is made with one hundred percent premium arabica coffee. A coffee that is nice and rich. Another thing

I enjoyed about this iced coffee is the fact that it is ready to drink. All you need is some ice and you’re ready to go. Its kind of thick in consistency but yet it is smooth and creamy. In my opinion is a little too sweet in taste. With the combined sweetness of the coffee alone and then the added sweet caramel taste I was literally railroaded. It got better once the ice started to melt into it. I found that this coffee is perfect for frozen treats and for making make a homemade frappe. Although personally I added some of my own coffee to strengthen the coffee part of this beverage.

One cup of this iced coffee is one hundred and fifty calories with twenty-five being from fat. There’s twenty-three grams of sugar, with twenty-nine grams of carbs. One hundred ...

• International Delight Iced Coffee: Caramel Macchiato
      and five milligrams of sodium, and ten milligrams of cholesterol. For a cup of sweet caramel flavored coffee I am not surprised.

After buying and tasting this iced coffee, I’m left with mixed feelings. I can’t say that I disliked but it’s not going to be my favorite. I feel like they used a syrup type flavoring. Perhaps it’s because I don’t like caramel as I much as I do chocolate or vanilla.

Perhaps it was because the coffee wasn’t all that strong to me as I personally like it before adding my own coffee to the mix. Which basically defeated the purpose of having premade iced coffee.

I can honestly say that I won’t purchase this again in the future. Although I would still recommend this to a person who likes caramel pretty well and doesn’t mind it as a flavor in their ice coffee.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2719071614360531/k2311a0719/7.19.13