Alberto VO5 Escapes Free Me Freesia Moisturizing Shampoo
  • I decided to use the matching Alberto VO5 Escapes Free Me Freesia moisturizing shampoo after buying and having success with the matching conditioner
  • I also enjoyed the fact that I didn't experience a heavy build up
  • I know that there more expensive brands out there that do the same job but I am satisfied with Alberto VO5 affordability
  • I would definitely recommend this to a friend whose looking for bargain and real results

• by nitakb

I decided to use the matching Alberto VO5 Escapes Free Me Freesia moisturizing shampoo after buying and having success with the matching conditioner. Since I had a little left over from the conditioner I decided to buy the shampoo to have full duo effect. I also brought it for a dollar from the dollar tree when they finally had it in stock.

With the shampoo it smells

less sweet and flowery than the conditioner. I can smell more of the aloe extract instead. And oddly it’s thicker and richer than the conditioner too. I can tell you that instead of using the usual two quarter sized amounts I ended up using half that.

The shampoo does a great job of leaving my hair squeaky clean, smooth and softer. It felt like I was using a clarifying shampoo instead of a moisturizing shampoo. Not only that but my hair was super fragrant too. My hair wasn’t knotted at the ends nor was it super hard to untangle. For just the shampoo alone that was pretty awesome. I later used it the matching conditioner and got an even greater effect. I ended up using less moisturizer, my hair that’s usually coarse to the touch ...

• Alberto VO5 Escapes Free Me Freesia Moisturizing Shampoo
      was actually softer at the root to the very end. With prolonged use it was stronger, and I had less split ends. I knew this was the work of the five vitamins and aloe combined. I also enjoyed the fact that I didn’t experience a heavy build up. Sure at times I alternated with a clarifying shampoo to keep it at bay, but my scalp
      wasn’t itching or flaking.

After buying and getting the results of this shampoo I’m glad that I brought it. For only a dollar I feel like I got my money’s worth. I know that there more expensive brands out there that do the same job but I am satisfied with Alberto VO5 affordability.

I would definitely recommend this to a friend whose looking for bargain and real results.

quick note by anonymous :

I really love VO5’s tea therapy (it’s green lol)clarifying shampoo. I’ll have to give this one a try now. Thanks

Darling Violetta says :

I too had the sensation that I was using a clarifying shampoo vs. a moisturizing shampoo. I noticed that this shampoo lathers heavily - it takes me only a drop the size of an American quarter to wash my hair.. while other shampoos take a great deal more and often leave my hair extremely dry.

Joanna says :

Hi,

I had the same experience as well. I did a little research and I think that the product actually does a little clarifying before moisturizing. I think that the shampoo clarifies to remove building on the scalp and the conditioner applies moisturizers to refresh and replenish.

I have also discovered that the product lathers less if I use lukewarm, almost cool water instead of warm to hot water. It really is a great shampoo and conditioner though. Plus it smells great

Darling Violetta says :

I like the lather as this is what helps remove dirt and oil buildup.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118071614321031/k2311a0718/7.18.13