Benefit Cosmetics: Benetint lip and cheek stain  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am currently using the rosie tint which, in my opinion, has a better, more visible, and natural looking shade of blush
  • Another plus about this product, particularly this shade, is that because of its reddish shade you don't necessarily have to stroke on a lot of blush on your cheeks because a few would definitely go a long way and because of this, the small bottle (12.5ml) would last for up to 5 months

• by Avery

Using powdered blush on can be kind of a hassle because 1- if the brand is t good quality, it might not last for a long time and 2- it takes up space in your makeup bag. I wasn’t really a fan of cheek stains not until my cousin introduced me to Benetint. I was a bit hesitant at first because i might waste my money on some cheek stain that wont stay on for that long or

just would plainly not be worth it.

Nevertheless, i still tried it. This Benetint is a lip and cheek stain that lasts for as long as 12 hours and gives you a natural glowing rosie cheeks.

It comes in 3 colors. Posie tint: for a light pinkish glow.

Chacha tint: for an orange-y peachy look and lastly, Rosie tint which is basically to achieve rosie cheeks and obviously has more red than the posie tint.

I am currently using the rosie tint which, in my opinion, has a better, more visible, and natural looking shade of blush.

What I basically do is glide 2 horizontal lines on my cheeks using the nail polish-like applicator and spread them quickly because the product dries easily. I then put loose powder on top of it to set it and to make the blush look more natural.

What I really like about benetint is that it literally stays on the ...

• Benefit Cosmetics: Benetint lip and cheek stain
      entire day and what I find weird about it is even if I break a sweat, the blush still stays on and what’s weirder after sweating is that it gives me glowing cheeks. For lazy days, and you just don’t want to apply much makeup, you can opt to putting this and this only.

of blush on your cheeks because a few would definitely go a long way and because of this, the small bottle (12. 5ml) would last for up to 5 months.

I’ve had mine since December 2012. I’ve been using it on a daily basis since then but still it lasted me until last month! Some people might say that the product is a little pricey (30$) for a small bottle but trust me when I say that its worth your every penny.

Emraan Khan says :

re : Another plus about this product, particularly this shade, is that because of its reddish shade you don’t necessarily have to stroke on a lot of blush on your cheeks because a few would definitely go a long way and because of this, the small bottle (12.5ml) would last for up to 5 months
Excellent product it is i m Using its Since last 2 year

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117071614250831/k2311a0717/7.17.13