Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon Shower Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love that the fragrance of cucumber melon is strongly evident in this shower gel
  • I enjoyed the fact that my skin was softening more and more with each use
  • After using this shower gel, I don't think I will ever be the same
  • I'm happy to say that I thoroughly enjoyed experiencing the luxury of this product and will look to buying it in the future
  • I would definitely recommend this product to a friend

• by nitakb

I was gave Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon Shower Gel, a try after receiving it as one of the goodies in a gift bag I was given. I was excited to have this shower gel, since I also had the matching body lotion too. I tend to better enjoy bath and body work products when I can layer the fragrance. With the fragrance of cucumber

melon, it’s easy to want to do because it because it smells so darn good.

This shower gel is meant to moisturize the skin while softening and leaving it fragrant. It has key ingredients like Aloe Vera and Vitamin E. It can be used in a bath and as a shower gel. Which is pretty awesome. Kind of like having a two in one. I love that the fragrance of cucumber melon is strongly evident in this shower gel. I can make out the scent of juicy honeydew and cantaloupe.

I love how easy the shower gel lathers and smooths across my skin. I only have to use a little, which is a major difference between other body washes and this shower gel. Each time I used this shower gel, I ...

• Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon Shower Gel
      was feeling squeaky clean and gently fragrant. I enjoyed the fact that my skin was softening more and more with each use. I didn’t have to use as much lotion when using this shower gel. It was like my skin somewhat already moisturized from the shower. It was an awesome feeling.

After using this shower gel, I don’t think I will ever be the same. I

will no longer look at other brands of shower gels and bodywashes the same. I won’t knock them but I will certainly view them in a different light thanks to this bath and body work shower gel. I’m happy to say that I thoroughly enjoyed experiencing the luxury of this product and will look to buying it in the future.

I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.

Azriel says :

Cucumber Melon is really a great flavor or combination of scents. I so loved this as well and have searched hi and lo for this bath and body works fragrance. I managed to get a cucumber melon but it was not the same as the B B’s.

nitakb replies :

Hi Azriel,

The Fragrance of Cucumber Melon is still readily available from bath and body works on their website.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117071614220831/k2311a0717/7.17.13