Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I enjoyed that it changed note through out the day, gradually fading
  • The only real issue is that for someone reason when I start sweating this particular lotion tends to run
  • I thought that it was just because I used too much, but that wasn't the case

• by nitakb

I was given a little gift bag full of personal hygiene goodies by a relative whose a product junkie herself. In this bag was a few new products that I had never tried previously before. One of these products was a bottle of Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon Body Lotion. I was super excited to see this fragrance of lotion since I had been wanting to try it for the longest.

Seemingly my wish came true.

The fragrance of Cucumber melon is a gentle fresh scent that totally goes great with the summer season. It’s not heavily perfumed with woodsy, musky, serious flower blossoms that are meant for the more colder months of the year. I can honestly say the melon part of this fragrances smells like ripened honeydew with cantaloupe. Then there’s the faint scent of cucumbers that actually under lines the melon. I loved that when smoothing on the lotion I experienced superior moisture and lightly fragrant skin. I felt like I should have been sitting in the shade on a lounging chair with my shorts and tank top, showing off my smooth softened skin. I enjoyed that it changed note through out the day, gradually fading.

The only real issue is that for someone reason when I start sweating this particular lotion ...

• Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon Body Lotion
      tends to run. I have never experienced with any other lotion from bath and body works. I thought that it was just because I used too much, but that wasn’t the case. Also, this lotion seems to be less thicker than some of the others I’ve tried in the past. Other than that this lotion is perfect. It says with me all day, fresh and clean like I’m in a garden.

I’m glad

I was given a chance to try this cucumber body lotion. Given that the original price of this is eleven dollars, I am grateful that I was able to get it for free in a gift bag. This is truly a deal in itself. I am certain that I will purchase more products in this fragrance when I get the chance. It smells just that good.

I would recommend this to a friend.

Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon Body Lotion
Madison Owens says :

re : I thought that it was just because I used too much, but that wasn’t the case
Bath and Body works products are excellent, and quality but not worth the high prices. You can find high quality Suave lotions will alike scents from Walmart for a much better price. I’ve noticed with Bath and Body works that all of the scents are starting to smell the same, when I sweat the product runs, and there is just too much hype surrounding these over priced products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117071614210831/k2311a0717/7.17.13