Ready Pac: Bistro Chef Salad  » Food  »
  • This time around I decided to give Ready Pac
  • Which makes it thoroughly convenient because all I had to do was throw it in the refrigerator and then into my lunch box
  • Great thing about it is that the ready pac only cost me fifty cents from the neighborhood grocery store
  • In my opinion I feel like they should have used low fat mozzarella cheese instead
  • I would definitely recommend this to a friend

• by nitakb

When it comes to eating lunch during the day, I liked to have meals that going to replenish me, fill me up and keep me until the next meal. Sometimes I go for meals I can throw in the microwave and other times I go meals that are cold and ready to eat like salads, and sandwiches or just trail mixes with a carton of milk, or what ever else that’s quick and easy. This

time around I decided to give Ready Pac: Bistro Chef salad a try. This product is a bowl that has crisp iceberg lettuce, ranch dressing, diced smoked turkey breast, diced smoked ham and diced Swiss cheese. You’re don’t even have to carry a fork, because the pack already has one. Which makes it thoroughly convenient because all I had to do was throw it in the refrigerator and then into my lunch box. Great thing about it is that the ready pac only cost me fifty cents from the neighborhood grocery store. Now I will say that I am used to bistro chef salads having bits boiled eggs and bacon, and bleu cheese dressing, and of course of croutons. It’s a simple version of what I would get at a cafe with a glass of iced green tea.

This salad is delicious and filling. All the flavors come together perfectly.

• Ready Pac: Bistro Chef Salad
      Although there was a abundance of iceberg lettuce. Most of it on the lettuce bottom never got any of the ranch. Even though I shook it up and blended it up, I still had lettuce that was untouched. With ice berg lettuce it’s hard for me just eat it plain.

The entire bowl is only two hundred and seventy calories, which makes sense because of all the toppings are low in calories. In my opinion I

feel like they should have used low fat mozzarella cheese instead. The swiss is okay but it’s lacking in flavor unlike mozzarella. I know this is how they keep the calories down but it would have been better.

I can see myself buying this again in the future. It was quick and easy with literally no clean up. Just eat and throw the container away. And that’s really it.

I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717071614170831/k2311a0717/7.17.13