Body Fantasies: Vanilla mist fragrance  » Perfume  »
  • She knew that I like the brand of body fantasies from the dollar store pretty well and because I'm a professed product junkie
  • I was disappointed because this perfume really does last long a long time
  • I know that body fantasies is a good brand but just made a not so good of a great perfume this time around
  • Unless they improve the fragrance of this perfume I will not buy this or recommend it to anyone who isn't into sweet sappy smells

• by nitakb

I was given a try size bottle of Body Fantasies: Vanilla mist as one of the gifts on a trip from my older sister. She knew that I like the brand of body fantasies from the dollar store pretty well and because I’m a professed product junkie. Usually I like the fragrance of vanilla, mixed with warm brown sugar but with this particular perfume I was in for a surprise.

The vanilla mist

is obviously artificially scented. No real news there. Most knock off brands are. Many of the vanilla perfume that I’ve tried in the past are artificially scented but they are still were realistic enough. But with this perfume there’s this sweet scent that reminds me of confectioner sugar that made into a glaze with warm milk, when it’s inside the bottle. Once I sprayed the perfume it smelled like someone took artificial vanilla flavoring that used for baking and blended it with alcohol and said “Bam Vanilla Mist”. Smelling all of these things at the same time seriously made my stomach do a weird flop. It was like having my nose stuck in a piece of cake.

The ironic thing is that it’s long lasting and really lingers on your clothing and lasts throughout the entire day, making my stomach flop the entire time. Weirdly enough my friends complimented ...

• Body Fantasies: Vanilla mist fragrance
      me and said they liked my new perfume, which made me laugh out loud. They had no idea how much the perfume made my stomach do back flips.

I ended up only using this perfume for on the go when I wanted a ‘refresher’. And of course whenever my friend asked to use some after working out. I was disappointed because this perfume really does last long a long time. If it smelled better,

it would have been great because a little goes a long way. I still have a little under a half a bottle left.

I know that body fantasies is a good brand but just made a not so good of a great perfume this time around. At least in my opinion. Unless they improve the fragrance of this perfume I will not buy this or recommend it to anyone who isn’t into sweet sappy smells.

Azriel says :

Sure is too strong for a smell. I could not even make out if it was really a vanilla scent becausae it was too stong for it and kind of gives you a head ache. A friend has this and when she sprays it on, i just have to get far from her for a couple of minute. This scent sure does not linger so it is just strong at first spray but does not leave a trail you will be enticed to follow. If you have to use a body mist, try others as this is not really good one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5617071614160831/k2311a0717/7.17.13