Body Fantasies Fresh White Musk Fantasy
  • But my living room smell amazing and remained that a way for a few days before fully wearing off
  • In the end I was impressed by this perfume
  • I know now when I go back to get more I will get the bigger bottle, and the matching bodywash

• by nitakb

Body Fantasies is the brand that is usually found in the family dollar. I typically call it the knock of version of more expensive white musk. I choose to try this perfume because of the strong woodsy musky scent. I will admit that this version white musk is pretty loud for it to be a cheaper version. I suppose I expected it be watered or

flat smelling. So to say decided that this was worth buying. I brought the travel size bottle of this for starter to see if I would truly like it before graduating on to the larger bottle.

This version of white musk has a blend of different fragrances that range from musk to woodsy. In a weird way it reminded me of white diamonds from Elizabeth Taylor. This perfume smell differently on my skin and on my clothing than in the bottle. On my skin the white mist smelled more spicy than musky, kind of like I added a sprinkle of ginger. Then on my clothing it took on more of fragrance that reminded me of wind song which is also strong and musky.

This version of white musk surprisingly lasts ...

• Body Fantasies Fresh White Musk Fantasy
      all day. It calmed down and had more of a gentle scent that took on the ‘fresh part’ of the white musk. It reminded me of cotton linen fabric freshener that you would spray on bedding and curtains. Which in turn made me actually spray some on to my curtains . Weird I know. But my living room smell amazing and remained that
      a way for a few days before fully wearing off.

In the end I was impressed by this perfume. For only a dollar I got a perfume that smell and worked just as well as the actual name brand. I know now when I go back to get more I will get the bigger bottle, and the matching bodywash.

I would recommend this to a friend.

Alexandra says :

re : In the end I was impressed by this perfume
I, too, was impressed by this perfume. I have mixed experiences with this brand, but this was one of the better ones

Gabrielle Bowers says :

re : In the end I was impressed by this perfume
Ive always like white musk since i was in middle school. Great smell and non expensive.

Ryan Lee says :

re : I know now when I go back to get more I will get the bigger bottle, and the matching bodywash
I came across this at Walgreen and Body Fantasies doesn’t just make body spray for the ladies but also for us guys too. Not sure if it cost the same, but smell just as great. If you looking for a small gift to a guy or want your guy smell as good as you or if you are a guy then I recommend on getting Men Body Fantasies Body Spray. My favorite is, Rule Fragrance Deodorant Body Spray. A strong ordor of ginger, lemon, woody smell, I believe vetiver, and musk.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5617071614150831/k2311a0717/7.17.13