Fuze Blend: Peach Mango Beverage  » Food  »
  • Other than that this beverage and amazing and worth trying

• by nitakb

I brought myself a bottle of Fuze Peach Mango when my neighborhood Albertson was running a sale for $2 for 3. I am no stranger to the brand Fuze, so I was not hesitant to try this particular flavor. From the time I was a little girl and was introduced to Peaches and mango by my older sister. In the summer she would buy ripened mangoes and take peaches from my back yard tree and make a tart-fruit juice that she would chill to be ice cold. Ever since then I have been hooked to the taste of it. So to say I knew

I would like the taste of this beverage, especially from fuze.

Fuze Blend: Peach Mango is not a smoothie, or a shake but more of a blend of the two fruits with other natural flavors. I also liked that when you don’t shake it up, the ingredients will settle. This lets me know that the ingredients that are natural. It’s not pulp but it like the heavier matter part of the fruits. Most of the flavor is in the heavier part of this.

The taste of this beverage tastes mostly like mango with a swirl of peach that comes shortly afterward. I can actually taste ...

• the flavor and can tell the difference between the two fruits that come together. On the label it says there’s only five percent juice in total in this beverage. Normally when there’s peaches involved in drinks you can’t taste the real peach flavor because there’s either too little of it or it is artificial. With this beverage there was real fruitiness that quenched my thirst but then made me want a glass of water. Usually this a sign that there’s a great deal of sugar involved.

One serving of this beverage which is the entire bottle is one hundred and eighty calories with like a

half gram of fat. There’s less than five milligrams of cholesterol and fifty milligrams of sodium. There’s forty-three grams of carbs in this and forty grams of sugar. Which made me take a double take at it. It was kind of strange because the drink didn’t taste sugary. Then there’s vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, Niacin included in this beverage.

After buying and tasting this I am thoroughly satisfied with this beverage. I can’t really think of anything to change about this other than the sugar content. Other than that this beverage and amazing and worth trying.

I recommend this to a friend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717071614140831/k2311a0717/7.17.13