Bath and Body Works Orange Sapphire Body Lotion
  • After getting past the fragrance, I was thoroughly impressed
  • My favorite time to use this lotion is right after taking a shower and after shaving
  • I enjoyed that my skin was especially soft and touchable
  • I will happily recommend this to a friend

• by nitakb

When taking a rare visit to bath and body works, I was met by a sale they were having for their travel size body lotions for $3.50. This was a opportunity for me to try a new fragrance or pick up some of my favorites. So to say along with a few choice fragrances I picked Bath and Body Works: Orange Sapphire body lotion. Basically speaking I choose this fragrance because the name seemed different to me.

Then there was the fact that the lotion wasn’t colored orange like most lotions with orange fragrance are usually colored with. Also, I am not the biggest fan of orange scented products. Most of the tend to smell like dish liquid or some other household cleaner. But what surprised me about this lotion is that it smelled pleasant, like fresh squeezed oranges from Florida. With spicy zest of orange peels. Its a fresh scent, the kind that engulfed and wrapped me up. I don’t know exactly where the sapphire part comes in, but there’s another fragrance that follows the orange. It’s a sweet, tender kind of a scent. Oddly enough it also smells like there’s some grapefruit blended into it. I will admit that the fragrance of orange sapphire is overpowering and seriously strong.

After getting past the fragrance, I was thoroughly impressed. My favorite time to use this lotion is right after ...

• Bath and Body Works Orange Sapphire Body Lotion
      taking a shower and after shaving. Since the lotion is so fragrant I feel like I sprayed on pure perfume. I enjoyed that my skin was especially soft and touchable. My skin seemed to soak up the moisturizer like water. Even my elbows and knees that are usually the driest and ashy stayed moisturized. I felt confident in wearing skirt above my knees and sleeveless shirts. Not only because my skin appeared and felt healthy, but because
      I was extra fragrant. I was pretty sure you could smell me coming before actually seeing me.

In the end I really enjoyed this orange sapphire body lotion more than I initially expected. I am confident that I will buy this in the future. Not only for superior moisture but for the fragrance along. I am sure that I will also seek out the different products associated with this scent.

I will happily recommend this to a friend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117071614130831/k2311a0717/7.17.13