Body Fantasies Signature: Twilight Mist  » Perfume  »
  • Normally I go for the other canned deodorant sprays for the same price that are imposers of actual name brand perfumes and colognes, but I decided that I would get something different for a change
  • The scent doesn't smell cheap, like I paid only three bucks, but instead paid three times that
  • I love how it takes on different notes through out the course of the day
  • In the end I enjoyed this fragrance of twilight mist
  • I like the scent well enough to purchase it again in the future

• by nitakb

I gave body fantasies signature: Twilight Mist one day when seeing it the family dollar for only $3. Normally I go for the other canned deodorant sprays for the same price that are imposers of actual name brand perfumes and colognes, but I decided that I would get something different for a change. After all I’m all for trying new things.

With this particular fragrance I noted that it smells similar to Bath and Body Works fragrance of Twilight Woods. There’s this distinctness to

it thought, a musky scent that’s woodsy with a sweet tang to it. Once out of the bottle and onto the skin it takes on a different scent. It’s louder.

I feel like there’s sandalwood and oak and most likely some kind of lavender, or some other blossom that blooms at night, something like jasmine or honeysuckle. On the little label image there’s a night scene like a forest, one that has a shadow of trees and ripple of water with little star sparkles. The scent doesn’t smell cheap, like I paid only three bucks, but instead paid three times that. Its an easy inexpensive way to smell good without paying a fortune. This I like.

I love how it takes on different notes through out the course of the day. It’s not overpowering but it is certainly strong. A few spray to the heat points, here and there and I was ready to go. I love that it lingers through out the day. It even stuck to my ...

• Body Fantasies Signature: Twilight Mist
      clothing, long after washing them in the washing machine.

The only thing I didn’t like about this particular perfume is that if you put too much on you smell more like you sprayed on a straight alcohol. Typically this happens with most perfumes but for this one is a major issues. A little goes a good way. Also the pump jams after a few uses. I don’t know whether it’s just the unit I got that does that but I ended up

pouring it into another empty perfume bottle. I’m thinking I should have gotten the steel can instead of the plastic.

In the end I enjoyed this fragrance of twilight mist. In a way body fantasies tried to give us a cheaper, faint version of twilight woods from bath and body works. I don’t say this in a negative way because the effort is certainly there. I like the scent well enough to purchase it again in the future.

I would recommend this to a friend.

Jennifer Davis says :

I have looked for this for my daughter. We got one after reading about it on here and now we cannot find it again. Can someone suggest another store where it might be found?

Samantha Daily says :

re : Normally I go for the other canned deodorant sprays for the same price that are imposers of actual name brand perfumes and colognes, but I decided that I would get something different for a change
As I stumbled into the stores needing one thing (some new deodorant) I stumbled across the product and realised it was very eye catching, so I grabbed it sprayed a little and all I have to say was that was the best smelling sensation in the world. I ve never felt so strongly about something, the best product and I know I ll be using it every single day, even when I m at home doing nothing. Thank you for sharing this amazing product with us

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5615071614050831/k2311a0715/7.15.13