Burts Bees Deep Cleansing Cream Soap Bark and Chamomile Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I facial cleanser I enjoy using as my daily facial cleanser in the morning to wake up my skin and purify it naturally is the Burt’s Bees Deep Cleansing Cream Soap Bark and Chamomile Cleanser
  • At least from what I have noticed since I have been using the cleaner, which started about three years ago
  • Otherwise, the cleanser is one of my absolute favorite natural cleansers to use and it smells nice and feels nice for cleansing the skin well

• by EM

I facial cleanser I enjoy using as my daily facial cleanser in the morning to wake up my skin and purify it naturally is the Burt’s Bees Deep Cleansing Cream Soap Bark and Chamomile Cleanser. The natural ingredients in the cleanser soak deep into the pores and pulls up all the stuck in dirt, oil, makeup and blackheads that are stuck in them. Not only does the cleanser purify the skin, but it also helps prevent pimples, discoloration and aging in the skin as well. At least from what I have noticed since I have been

using the cleaner, which started about three years ago. Since I have used the cleanser my skin is blemish free, I have less blackheads and my complexion is brighter and healthier.

The cleanser it self has this minty menthol herbal cooling scent to it that is uplifting and refreshing. The texture of it is white silky and creamy with thickness, but it melts and lathers into the skin well, but without foamy bubbles. The cleanser does give a tingly cooling fresh feeling while you cleanse your skin with it, which I really like. The herbs in the cleanser that help cleanse, purify, heal and protect the skin naturally such as sunflower oil, vegetable extracts, fats and glycerins, cocoa butter, borax, sugar, witch hazel, aloe, chamomile, coneflower, soap bark, essential herbal oils, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. The bottle the cleanser comes in is made from recyclable materials and is a plastic squeezable bottle, but I find it hard to squeeze the cleanser out of.

The way I have been using the cleanser each morning is by washing my face and skin down with some warm water to help open my pores, then I ...

• Burts Bees Deep Cleansing Cream Soap Bark and Chamomile Cleanser
      take a handful of the creamy cleanser and massage and lather it into my skin well using small circular motions, and after, I take a wet cloth and wipe it off in an upward motion because it helps remove dead skin cells and remove dirts, oils and old makeup from deep beneath the skin better. After, I splash cool water on my face to close up my pores and firm and tone up my skin. Once I have washed my face with it, my skin is left so soft and bright with a fresher appearance. The
      tingling even last for several minutes afterwards which is nice.

However, the cleanser is a little bit drying to my skin so I do have to apply a moisturizer to help hydrate it back up and prevent further dryness. Otherwise, the cleanser is one of my absolute favorite natural cleansers to use and it smells nice and feels nice for cleansing the skin well. However, it is a bit more costly than regular cream colors I have used in the past such as Noxzema. Otherwise, this cream cleanser is worth using to help keep skin naturally beautiful and clean.

Kaitlin Carothers says :

re : Otherwise, the cleanser is one of my absolute favorite natural cleansers to use and it smells nice and feels nice for cleansing the skin well
This sounds refreshing, I’m definitely going to try it.

Tracy says :

I tried this cleanser too. I received it as a gift. It did dry my skin too. So I started using it every other day and alternating with noxema. This works for me. I always follow up with nivea everyday moisturizer for the face.

Worker Bees says :

Burt’s Bees Deep Cleansing Cream Soap Bark and Chamomile Cleanser is marvelous, and it is mild. I’m still not sure exactly what the soap bark is, however, chamomile is great - I love chamomile. It feels nice on my skin, and I have faith in just about anything by Burt’s Bees. This product works, and it isn’t too drying or too harsh on my skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115071613960731/k2311a0715/7.15.13