Vetericyn Wound and Skin Care Cleansing Spray  » Pets  »
  • I think that’s because the spray looks much like water and my cat loves water
  • It cost around three dollars, but I have a feeling this bottle will last a longer time since out pets don’t get injured often at all
  • It is definitely a wound cleanser I would recommend all pet owners to have on hand for natural washing and caring for your pet’s wounds

• by EM

My cat injured his paw some how while playing outside. The injury was a small gash on his paw that was sensitive to touch, bleeding and hard to clean. However, my boyfriend ran out to the local pet shop and picked up some of the Vetericyn Wound and Skin Care Cleansing Spray and we gave it a try because our vet says there wasn’t much they could do.

The spray comes in an eight fluid ounce easy to squirt spray bottle and the plastic bottle is recyclable which we like because we are earth friendly people. The wound and

skin care cleansing spray is clear in color and made with gentle cleansing and healing ingredients such as electrolyzed water, hyochlorous acid, sodium chloride and sodium hypochlorite, which is basically diluted salt water to kill germs ad wash away the harmful bacteria and blood away from his paw so it can stay clean, infection free and heal properly.

The way we used the spray to cleanse my kitty cat’s paw is by having one of us hold him while the other one took the spray and gently sprayed his paw down with it. After, we took a damp wet warm cloth and wiped the blood away. The wound cleanser really helped clean his paw up well, but we still used it three times throughout the day to help keep it clean and free bleeding. We had to continue to use the spray on his paw throughout the whole week about three times each day, but eventually by the ninth day of using the spray the wound had closed up and we allowed it to heal on its own the rest of the way.

Overall, the spray seemed gently enough on his wounded paw during the cleansing process because ...

• Vetericyn Wound and Skin Care Cleansing Spray
      he didn’t wiggle or make any kind of unhappy meows or noises. He was completely come. I think that’s because the spray looks much like water and my cat loves water. In addition, the spray was odor free and safe for the kitty to lick while he did lick his paw often. I didn’t have to worry about him getting sick of the wound cleanser at all.

Recently, we also used the spray to cleanse my rabbits paw when his claw nail broke and started to bleed. The spray helped cleanse his tiny paw up also and with constant

use of the spray daily it only took three days for the wound on his little paw to heal from where the nail pulled out.

However, on the downside, the cleansing wound spray is very expensive. It cost around three dollars, but I have a feeling this bottle will last a longer time since out pets don’t get injured often at all. Its very rarely this occurs because we always keep a good eye on our furry friends. It is definitely a wound cleanser I would recommend all pet owners to have on hand for natural washing and caring for your pet’s wounds.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2915071613950731/k2311a0715/7.15.13