Seventh Generation Disinfecting Lemongrass and Thyme Wipes  » Housewares  »
  • I love how well the wipes remove odors from surfaces and helps keep my household germ free because I have an autoimmune disease and I tend to catch illnesses easily
  • Unfortunately, I think the wipes area bit pricy for the amount of wipes you get per container, which is very important to keep closed at all times when you aren’t using the wipes because the wipes will dry out fast otherwise
  • They are definitely wipes I always keep on hand and would recommend to any household to have on hand also for cleaning the house quickly when you have guest coming over and no time to clean your house at all either

• by EM

When I have guest showing up to my house and I do not have a lot of time to clean, I take out my container of Seventh Generation Disinfecting Lemongrass and Thyme Wipes and wipe down all my hard surfaces and floors as quickly as possible with them. The wipes remove dirt, oil, grim, dust, stickiness and odors from my surfaces well while leaving my house smelling clean with a lemongrass and thyme scent that is uplifting and refreshing, yet not overly powering.

Some other helpful benefits my house receives when I clean

the surfaces in my home with these wipes is natural disinfecting from viruses, bacteria and germs due to the natural ingredients in the cleansing wipes that kill them such as thyme oil, lemongrass oil and botanical plant extracts.

Some of the surfaces in my home that I clean with the wipes are my toilets, bathroom and kitchen sinks, countertops, tables and chairs, refrigerator, stovetop and oven door, my cabinets, doors, floors, microwave and wooden furniture. Surprisingly, the wipes don’t harm solid wood surfaces at all and just cleanses them well. The wipes even help remove soap scrum and mold from my bathtub and plastic shower curtains as well. I also find the wipes useful for wiping down the dash board and cup holders in my car when they are sticky. However, don’t wipe down your windows with the wipes because it will just leave them streaky and the same goes for any clear glass surface. It will get them clean, but it will leave them with a streaky residue.

The wipes come in a large plastic container with about 35 wipes inside, which only takes me ...

• Seventh Generation Disinfecting Lemongrass and Thyme Wipes
      about two weeks to use up. You go through the moist white wet wipes quickly if you do a lot of cleaning quickly like I do, but they do help clean your home super fast when you don’t have anytime at all. I love how well the wipes remove odors from surfaces and helps keep my household germ free because I have an autoimmune disease and I tend to catch illnesses easily.

important to keep closed at all times when you aren’t using the wipes because the wipes will dry out fast otherwise. The wipes cost me around five dollars at my local herbal shop in the cleaning department, which again I think is pricy, but they are worth having on hand for all quick cleaning purposes. They are definitely wipes I always keep on hand and would recommend to any household to have on hand also for cleaning the house quickly when you have guest coming over and no time to clean your house at all either.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5315071613910731/k2311a0715/7.15.13