Seventh Generation Natural Glass and Surface Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • The ingredients are fragrance free without any harsh fumes at all, which I love because I have asthma that usually flares up with cleaning fumes
  • Now, I know on the bottle it says this window cleanser is streak free, but in all honesty it isn’t and this is especially true if you use a rag to wipe down your windows instead of earth friendly paper towels
  • However, don’t use this spray to cleanse wood surfaces because it will turn them a whitish color, which I learned by cleaning my solid wood coffee table with it

• by EM

I usually clean my windows with Windex Glass Cleaner, but recently I have been switching over to all natural cleaning products for cleaning my house and ended up switching to a more earth friendly glass cleaner. That cleaner is the Seventh Generation Natural Glass and Surface Cleaner. The earth friendly cleaner comes in a 32 ounce earth friendly recyclable spray bottle that is all white in color.

The cleaner is made with all natural cleansing ingredients such as plant derived volatile oils and cleansing compounds. The ingredients are

fragrance free without any harsh fumes at all, which I love because I have asthma that usually flares up with cleaning fumes. The price I pay paid for my bottle of glass cleaner was around five dollars, which for me was cheap considering how pricy organic and natural household glass cleaners are these days. I am on a tight budget and I need to keep it low, but keeping my house earth friendly and free from harmful chemicals is important too. The place I got this cleanser at was my organic whole food grocery shop in the cleaning department isle.

The way I have been using this chemical free cleanser is by spraying it directly onto my windows until they are coated and then I take some earth friendly paper towels or sometimes even a rage if I have one on hand and wipe the windows down using upward motions. I have tried wiping the windows down with circular motions, but the window cleanser actually leaves streaks, but it does spray out of the ...

• Seventh Generation Natural Glass and Surface Cleaner
      bottle clear with little foamy like bubbles. Now, I know on the bottle it says this window cleanser is streak free, but in all honesty it isn’t and this is especially true if you use a rag to wipe down your windows instead of earth friendly paper towels.

Now, I also use this natural glass cleanser to clean my glass tables, sinks and photo frames and it cleanses them free from dust and other debris well. I also use this cleanser for cleansing other surfaces in my

home well too such as my linoleum floors, stove top, refrigerator, and car windows as well. However, don’t use this spray to cleanse wood surfaces because it will turn them a whitish color, which I learned by cleaning my solid wood coffee table with it.

Otherwise, I love this natural window cleanser and it is a natural cleaning product I will continue to use, and it is one I would recommend anyone looking for a natural household window cleanser to use to replace their chemical filled one.

Seventh Generation Natural Glass and Surface Cleaner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5315071613900731/k2311a0715/7.15.13