Sweat Block Anti-Perspirant
  • In fact I rarely experience sweat in my pits anytime of the day and even when I am exposed to the scorching heat of the sun during lunch break
  • I know that it is normal given that I am playing and normally your body perspire sweat as a natural reaction to what you are physically doing
  • When I am playing I do not want any distraction that is why I want to get rid of this problem
  • I found out about this product and I purchased it
  • I recommend this product to those who have problems with excessive sweating in their armpits

• by ibizaspain

I don’t have sweaty underarms during ordinary days. In fact I rarely experience sweat in my pits anytime of the day and even when I am exposed to the scorching heat of the sun during lunch break. However, it is not the same when I am on the pitch playing soccer. I know that it is normal given that I am playing and normally your body perspire sweat as a natural reaction to what you are physically doing. The sweat I experience in my pits is not the same. It is enormous and it leaves an obvious mark in my jersey and it is quite embarrassing. I also get conscious because it might be giving me body odor. When

I am playing I do not want any distraction that is why I want to get rid of this problem. I have tried using anti-perspirant deodorant but it did not ease the problem. I found out about this product and I purchased it.

The product is not a deodorant and it is priced at 899 PHP or 20 USD. It is quite expensive for an anti-perspirant product but this is not a roll-on or a cream deo that you need to use everyday.

The first thing I liked about this product is that it is specifically for perspiration control. Most anti-perspirant products are deodorant. They incorporate the promise of reducing sweat on top of keeping your pits fresh and

smelling good. Those products are useless and they cannot even make your armpits dry. I have not encountered any deodorant which offers sheer dryness and yet it delivered the same. The thing with this product is it is solely for stopping sweat in your pits. It is not a combination of any other personal care products.

Another thing I like is that there is no hassle when using it. The product contains 8 towelettes. You just need to wipe each towelette at night. One towelette can control sweating up to 7 days so one pack is good for 8 weeks. Then you can still use your deodorant in the morning. This is a product which is easy to use ...

• Sweat Block Anti-Perspirant
      because you don’t need to experience inconvenience. It won’t mix with your deodorant because obviously you will take a bath in the morning thus whatever application you had during the evening will be washed out.

I also like the formula. It feels like nothing. It is like putting wet wipes in your pits. It also dries up quickly thus no awful feeling brought by the formula. There are some anti-perspirant products which provides discomfort when you use it. The formula is great and you don’t feel anything at all when you use it. It also does not have a stiff smell like many similar products. Thus, using this is really easy.

As to the effect, it can really help keep your pits dry. I used this the night before I had my soccer game. Then the following morning I played. Of course I will experience sweat but it helped minimize sweating in my armpits. I know that it is impossible not to experience sweating at all because I was having some physical exercise. However, it ease my problem of too much sweat in my pits. I also used this during ordinary days and amidst the heat of the sun during noontime, this keeps your pits dry. I find it really effective.

I recommend this product to those who have problems with excessive sweating in their armpits. It is somewhat expensive but it is easy to use and very effective.

Geneva Gross says :

re : In fact I rarely experience sweat in my pits anytime of the day and even when I am exposed to the scorching heat of the sun during lunch break
I disagree because I know everyone sweats

Joanna says :

Hi Geneva,

It true that everyone sweats, but the right anti-perspirant and deodorant will help keep you dry so that you don’t notice it.

Personally, I like Dry Idea and Rite Guard. Even when I am working outside it the hot sun, I almost never feel drenched in sweat and all that I smell when I take my shirt off is the deodorant.

If you are still experiencing a lot of sweat with your deodorant I would suggest trying a different brand to find one that keeps you dry.

Hope this helps.

Joanna

Gadifele says :

I have a problem with sweat in my armpits anytime of the day and even I not exposed to heat ,I have tried all kinds of roll on eg nevia,dove roll on and other brands but my armpits still no change

April Orfiano says :

Is this also effective during tense moments?

Galega says :

Yes, it will be effective even during tense moments. You won’t get drenched because of sweat.

However, don’t expect it to relieve you from stress in any tense moments.

Josephine Kay Guintu says :

hi April. If being tense makes you sweat then this product may help since it is made to eliminate underarm sweating. If you are just concerned about feeling and smelling fresh because of a tense moment just put on baby powder or just splash on some cologne.

Arjee Sabatin says :

I have experience this product and it is amazing. I recommend it to everyone so that you can experience it too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112071613840831/k2311a0712/7.12.13