Welch’s Fruit Snacks
  • I came across Welch's Fruit Snacks and I thought this was good and healthy given that its a fruit snacks
  • I don't think this is enough to substitute your snacks like in my case I want to get rid of carbohydrates because this is so light and what you get from it is basically sugar
  • On the lighter note, the product is well-flavored and delicious
  • Each of the pieces has great flavors and what I like is that the flavors remain natural
  • I think it is important in products with fruit extracts as its flavor

• by ibizaspain

I love having an afternoon snacks. Usually I eat croissant or cheese bread but I want to slash the calorie intake that I have that is why I need to eat something healthy. I came across Welch’s Fruit Snacks and I thought this was good and healthy given that its a fruit snacks. The packaging was deceiving because it did not reveal anything except that its made up of fruits. It was also provided

in the label that it is fat-free. Obviously since it is a fruit snacks. This also made my decision quick in buying this product and because I am always on the go in trying out something new especially to everything that is edible. I was really hoping that I can substitute my afternoon bread with this fruit snacks. However, you cannot have this as your main snacks.

I did not like that this product was not labelled correctly. As a consumer, the only information that we get is thru the label. There are are trials in the store especially to where I am at. It made me think these are huge chunks of fruits that you can eat or something of bigger proportion. The packaging was very inviting especially that it is colorful and full of pictures but it did not provide with a thorough information about what the ...

• Welch's Fruit Snacks
      product is. This is one of the flaws. The advantage of purchasing online is that you can read reviews in advance but while I was at the store I did not have any reference about this product.

This product is basically candies, fruits-flavored candies. I don’t think this is enough to substitute your snacks like in my case I want to get rid of carbohydrates because this is so light and what you get

from it is basically sugar. On the lighter note, the product is well-flavored and delicious. Each of the pieces has great flavors and what I like is that the flavors remain natural. It did not taste synthetic. I think it is important in products with fruit extracts as its flavor. Also, the it is healthy and you are assured that this is sourced from natural fruits given that Welch’s is a well-known producer of fruit juices.

Jose Zamora says :

re : I think it is important in products with fruit extracts as its flavor
I look for snacks for the family.my two year old loves these. It’s also important to have real fruit in the product.overall I like it.

Jomar says :

re : I think it is important in products with fruit extracts as its flavor
Indeed, Fruits are good for the body but I would prefer to take a lot of fresh fruits for more nutrients, taking any products Welch fruits Snacks is a good alternative though.

Max Carter says :

A delicious and mostly affordable snack to be sure, I have many memories of packing them with me to school as a sort of snack in my younger years.
In truth, they are quite tasty with strong and sweet fruity flavors furthermore they are quite noticeably rich in some vitamins- those being A, C, and E. It is refreshing to see such snacks have these healthy additions in them. On a similar note, they are gluten-free which of course means that individuals who suffer from a celiac disease are not barred from them.
The assortment packs contain a great variety of flavors, with my favorite (quite unoriginally) being what I believe is strawberry. The .9 ounce pouches are also very portable, being inconspicuous in the pocket and light I have found them to be rather decent snacks for a boost whenever I go on runs or hiking.
However my review is not entirely positive, as I feel it is only right for me to share my negative feelings towards this product as well- the vitamins it contains, while healthy as they may be, are much better sourced from actual fruit and vegetables as each serving contains around 11-12 grams of sugar. Not too bad until you realize that one serving being either a single pouch of the .9 ounce variety or about 15 pieces in the larger 2.25-ounce bags. I admit I have found myself lured into a false sense of security in that they were made from real fruit (in the form of puree). my final complaint is that, while I commend them for using at least some fruit-based components, the labeling is misleading as these, while very tasty, don’t taste like any fruit I have eaten in my l i f e. Essentially they are downplaying their obviously extensive usage of artificial flavors.
If you want a healthy, delicious, and portable snack then it’s better to just pick up an apple. If you want a tasty and portable snack that at least have some benefits, then these are a good option.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2712071613810831/k2311a0712/7.12.13