Silk Pure Almond: Vanilla  » Food  »
  • One of those different things I decided to try is a package of Silk Pure Almond Vanilla
  • I wasn't hesitant to try this product because I've tried and used other products from Silk and have thoroughly enjoyed them
  • I like to call it the jazzed up version because I've tasted Almond milk from different brands
  • I found myself with an arched brow and a turned up lip
  • I will definitely buy this again and have been happily recommending it to my friends and family

• by nitakb

I’m one of those people who likes to put different, exotic, creepy things into my shopping cart. One of those different things I decided to try is a package of Silk Pure Almond Vanilla. Another selection from the wonderful Silk line. I wasn’t hesitant to try this product because I’ve tried and used other products from Silk and have thoroughly enjoyed them. So to say I’ve had my expectations high for this product just the same. There’s is twelve single tetra paks in one package.

Silk Pure Almond is their version of all natural almond milk. I like

to call it the jazzed up version because I’ve tasted Almond milk from different brands. Each brand has a different recipe, some are stronger others are faint. With Silk Pure Almond it’s a smooth blend, that tastes exoticly different, rich and sweet. There’s the strong taste of Almonds. It’s not just a squeeze of almond extract, but actual almonds. I found myself with an arched brow and a turned up lip. The almond milk is delicious, refreshing and entirely different from just typical cows milk.

In a convenient tetra pak and extendable straw, it’s easy to chill them and enjoy them to the fullest. I love that I could take it with me on the go, or just grab a pak and sip when ever the urge hits me. The great thing about this is that you don’t have immediately refrigerate when you purchase this product. It tastes better when chilled but its not a must until you have opened of the container. Then it will be good for only seven days afterward.

What I love about this product is that the ingredient list is straight forward. Everything contributes to the total flavor. It’s also a low ...

• Silk Pure Almond: Vanilla
      calorie beverage with little fat involved. One serving is only ninety calories, two and a half grams of fat, zero cholesterol. One hundred and fifty milligrams of sodium with sixty grams of potassium. Sixteen grams of total carbs and fifteen grams of sugar. When you’re drinking this you’re getting, fifty percent more calcium than dairy milk and antioxidants without saturated fat, dairy and lactose or gluten. It’s great because, it’s a tastes good and can pretty much be used in the same way that cows milk can. I’ve personally poured over cereal, pacifically crunchy cereal and let me
      tell you, the almond seemed to bring it to life. I have yet to try it with hot coffee or bake with it. So I don’t know what would happen or how it would taste. But I plan to experiment.

In the end I thoroughly enjoyed this product. The great taste, the benefits and the convenience it brings to ones life. It’s great for people who want to change their diet, be healthier or can’t enjoy diary milk and want a different alternative than soymilk.

I will definitely buy this again and have been happily recommending it to my friends and family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2712071613800831/k2311a0712/7.12.13