300 (The Movie)
  • I can gladly say that I was not disappointed
  • I was extremely impressed by the fact that they showed great detail in the fighting scenes
  • I will definitely be adding this movie to my collection once it comes out on dvd because it was a great epic

• by angel705
      Being a fan of action and adventure, I had high hopes for this movie. I can gladly say that I was not disappointed.

It was so great and kept me on the edge of my

seat.

The scenes were beautifully done and so picturesque.

It told the story of 300 valiant men and their great king who fought for a great land.

I was extremely impressed by the fact that ...

• they showed great detail in the fighting scenes.

One of my favorite scenes in the movie consisted of all of the soldiers joining together as one unit to push the enemy over a cliff.

In

this movie Spartan soldiers were portrayed as a strong and devoted culture that believed in honor.

I will definitely be adding this movie to my collection once it comes out on dvd because it was a great epic.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111105161371031/k2311a0511/5.11.07