Magnolia Butterlicious Garlic Flavor Butter
  • I love having toast in the morning but toast alone is not complete
  • I always use butter to make my morning bread delicious
  • There were different kind of flavors but I decided to pick garlic because it was the most attractive for me
  • I think it is because it is infused with a new flavor and the cost of adding up and mixing it with the butter obviously is an additional expense on the part of the manufacturer
  • I like the aroma that is created too when you use this for cooking because it makes it so appetizing to anticipate the dish

• by ibizaspain

I love having toast in the morning but toast alone is not complete. I always use butter to make my morning bread delicious. Butter is one of my most used spread in the morning and I have been yearning for so long for flavored butters or those fortified with different flavors to give me variations. I came across this flavor while doing my grocery shopping a month ago in a high-end supermarket. I was immediately purchased one bar of this variety so that I can taste it. The only flavor that was available was “garlic”. There were different kind

of flavors but I decided to pick “garlic” because it was the most attractive for me.

The price of this butter is expensive compared to the ordinary ones. I think it is because it is infused with a new flavor and the cost of adding up and mixing it with the butter obviously is an additional expense on the part of the manufacturer. Not to mention that the company has to make sure it still would taste delicious despite the additional flavor added. It has tiny bits of garlic and it does not feel awful even if you chew it ...

• because it is dried and it does not affect the taste of the butter. The flavor of the butter is what really makes it great. I did not expect that it will give me that delicious garlicky taste. The smell and the taste is so appetizing that I was addicted to use this everyday for a month. I made this my official partner with bread and it is good with warm or hot bread. If you use this with newly cooked bread, it gives you that delicious experience because especially when it melts in the bread, it gives off more
        flavor.

This butter is also ideal for cooking. If you want to fry something using butter, you better use this garlic-infused butter so that it will stir up the flavor so well. I also use this when I fry pork or shrimps and it makes your food really delicious. I like the aroma that is created too when you use this for cooking because it makes it so appetizing to anticipate the dish. I love this particular flavor and I can truly recommend this to somebody who is so addicted in having butter for bread or using it as a culinary tool.

quick note by anonymous :

Hi, I would like to know where I can buy the Magnolia Butterlicious Garlic Butter.

Marga says :

re : I love having toast in the morning but toast alone is not complete
    Can you tell me where I can buy the Magnolia Butterlicious Garlic Butter. It seems it is not available in most of the groceries. Thanks and I would appreciate your response.

Marga

carmie26 says :

Hi Marga,

Magnolia Butterlicious Garlic Butter is available in most convenient stores here in the Philippines. I usually bought mine at Puregold Price Club or SM Supermarket. It is also available at SM Hypermart and S R. It is perfect for making toasted breads and even for my fave garlic rice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711071613670731/k2311a0711/7.11.13