Panadol Cold and Flu  » Medicine  »
  • It's a really great thing and it's what I like to do the most in my whole day, however, there is always the problem I face once I step out of that warm shower
  • And the really amazing thing is, that I sometimes didn't need to take more than one does

• by Moh-Gob

I’m a huge fan of taking a warm shower in the morning before I get to start my day and do my daily tasks, it’s so refreshing and helps me with starting my day with so much energy and get-up-to-go power. It’s a really great thing and it’s what I like to do the most in my whole day, however, there is always the problem I face once I step out of that warm shower. I catch cold constantly because of the cold weather.

Sometimes

even I got the flu. Not so pleasant thing, I’m telling you.

I hated those days so much to the top point, but once a relative recommended Panadol Cold and Flu to me; I couldn’t be more grateful. All of those annoying symptoms that join cold or flu, Panadol Cold and Flu would take care of it.

Just two capsules of it first I feel the cold or the flu approaching my body and it’s all gone. The headache, the sore throat, the running nose, the coughing that is caused by the short breath resulting to your stuffy nose, the stuffy nose itself, all gone.

It works like magic, you have no idea, I could feel the difference right away after I take the capsules. And the really amazing thing is, that I sometimes didn’t need to take more than one does.

That’s right. One does sometimes it all it takes for the medication to work its magic.

Also, let’s not forget about the fact that Panadol Cold and Flu ...

• Panadol Cold and Flu
      is not only a painkiller, painkillers would cover the pain for a few only for it to strike again once your time is up for the effect the pills gives you for whatever time it’s supposed to be. But, Panadol Cold and Flu is actually a cure.

Painkillers are like collecting dust and putting it under your carpet, you can’t see it, but it’s there, same goes with the pain. It’s covered (for a few) but whatever is causing it is not healed.

Panadol Cold

and Flu actually cure you, and like I said sometimes it worked with me from the very first does. Another amazing thing about the product is that it doesn’t cause you to feel sleepy like most of the medications as such, and it’s very important to be for being a mom and need to always be alerted in case my kids needed me in anything.

Whenever I feel like my body’s temperature is slightly high, Panadol Cold and Flu is my first choice to get rid of all of the annoying cold or flu symptoms.

Panadol Cold and Flu
Azriel says :

Can you really take this as you are doing? Even if aigns are about to show you already take the medicine. I do that with biogesic but not really with any other medicines especially if it seemed strong.

Jennifer Davis says :

Taking OTC medications as soon as cold and flu symptoms begin to show is common here in the states and as long as it is taken as directed usually doesn’t cause any health problems. This is really what most OTC medications are for is to take to relieve symptoms. Many medications like Zicam even direct users to take at the first sign of cold and flu symptoms because it is designed to shorten the life of the common cold. Yes, it is quite safe to take OTC medications at the first sign of symptoms as long as the person is following the directions.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2611071613610731/k2311a0711/7.11.13