Victoria Secret “Passionate Kisses” Cherry & Vanilla Hydrating Body Lotion
  • If you are taking a stop into Victoria Secret and need a good reliable skin lotion, I recommend this lotion 100%

• by Alisha

I have been a huge fan of Victoria Secret lotion since I have started shopping there. This lotion in particle is one of my favorites. Not because it works any better than the other lotions. It’s the same great quality as the rest but the smell is absolutely incredible. Wear this and you’ll have any guy complimenting you and wanting more.

The smell is perfect. Just as the title describes it smells like a mixture of vanilla and cherries, but it is not too strong. In fact, it is the perfect strength. Unlike bath and body works lotion it is not overwhelming.

When you put it on it lingers, but not obnoxiously. Just enough for someone to notice, hey that girl smells good! Not, omg, someone used way to strong of a lotion or perfume! It smells natural. That is the best way to describe it. Not to mention applying it right of the shower, makes you feel so fresh and clean.

I always put this on a couple hours after I get out of the shower and shave. Don’t put it on right away after you shave or obviously it will burn a bit. But afterward, it makes me feel squeaky clean. It

leaves your legs feeling baby soft for the next twenty four hours. The smell keeps up for a good four to five hours. And like I said before, it is not over whelming at all.

The price of this lotion for the quality you get is very reasonable. I always purchase this lotion when Victoria Secret is doing a sale and end up getting it for around five dollars a bottle, but they are usually around 7.50. It is easy to find sales though. Great lotion, it is meant to make you feel sexy and confident. It surely does it’s job. Especially around ...

• Victoria Secret
      the men. They have little bottles of this lotion you can stick in your purse for travel which are a tad cheaper. I get the bigger bottles (8.4 fluid ounces) which are the 7.50 ones. They last for a while, because a little lotion goes a long way. Remember- don’t over do the lotion or it will leave you a little greasy for an hour or two until it wears off.

Just take a look from the outside. A light pink bottle sealed with a golden top, featuring a picture of pretty pink flowers. It just looks like it does it’s job. The lotion

is not too thin, not too thick. Sometimes I apply it just so I can smell it on my hands. That’s how good this stuff smells. This might be a weird comparison, but if you’ve ever had cherry pixie sticks, it sort of smells like that. It has a sweet sensation that draws you in. If you are taking a stop into Victoria Secret and need a good reliable skin lotion, I recommend this lotion 100%. Works perfectly. You can even apply to the face, never had problems with irritation! Good price, value and quality. Couldn’t ask for a better moisturizer for my skin, especially in the winter.

Paige says :

This particular Victorias secret sense happens to be my absolute favorite. They do have a lot of great smells, but for me this tops it, It smells like vanilla with a berry twist Not to mention I just believe the lotion itself feels so good on my skin and give off a beautiful scent all day long. I

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318071613560831/k2311a078/7.8.13