Almond Breeze Almond Milk: Vanilla Flavour  » Food  »
  • Prior to this experience I would have never considered buying a cartoon of that stuff as I referred to the alternatives to cow's milk
  • She totally enjoyed it,and it didn't affect her stomach at all
  • We use it on our cereals, in smoothies and even to make delicious pasta dishes which require a creamy sauce

• by caribbeanpunch

When my daughter was first diagnosed as lactose intolerant I was clueless as to the type of soy based milk I should use as a replacement to the cow’s milk we had been using at home. A colleague recommended that I try the Almond Breeze range of products. She boasted about the nice flavour of this almond milk and recommended that I try the vanilla flavor particularly.

That evening I went to the supermarket and

selected one cartoon of Almond Breeze Almond Milk in the vanilla flavor and took it home for my daughter and I to try. Almond Breeze almond milk has a rich creamy texture and the flavor is awesome. The hint of almonds and vanilla mixed together is totally divine. It’s not too sweet and neither is it too bland. I drank a glass and then had another and very soon the cartoon was gone.

It was unbelievable. Prior to this experience I would have never considered buying a cartoon of “that stuff” as I referred to the alternatives to cow’s milk. I was hooked on my plain 2 percent milk and of course all the other flavors of cow’s milk. I drank at least two glasses of it every day, that is until I drank my first glass of Almond Breeze almond milk.

I repurchased the same ...

• Almond Breeze Almond Milk: Vanilla Flavour
      milk the very next day chilled it and served a glass to my daughter at bedtime. She totally enjoyed it,and it didn’t affect her stomach at all.

Subsequently, we have now replaced cow’s milk with Almond Breeze almond milk and we use it in all of our dishes which require milk. We use it on our cereals, in smoothies and even to make delicious pasta dishes which require a creamy sauce. We

even use it to make ice-cream in our inexpensive ice-cream maker.

I grew to enjoy the rich, smooth, creamy texture yet delicate taste of this milk so much that I never even bothered to try any of the soy based milks as recommended by the doctor.

Even though the price is more expensive that cow’s milk and many other soy based milks on the market its supreme taste and nutritional benefits make it a worthwhile substitute to cow’s milk.

quick note by anonymous :

Just letting you know that you misspelled carton.

Gena Foster replies :

Thank you. I didn’t even realize.

nitakb says :

Thanks for you this review. I’ve been skeptical about trying this version of almond milk for a while now.

Gena Foster replies :

You are most welcome.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272071613420831/k2311a072/7.2.13