Vera Wang Princess Perfume for Women  » Perfume  »
  • Vera Wang Princess perfume is definitely a conversation starter
  • It's interesting heart shape which also features a diamond -cut design, is what first drew me to it
  • The fact that the cover of the bottle also doubles as a ring is amazing

• by caribbeanpunch

Are you a girl who relishes in attention? Then this fragrance by popular wedding gown designer Vera Wang is for you.I first bought this perfume as a treat for myself six years ago and continue to purchase at least one 3.4 ounce bottle annually when I travel.

Whenever I wear this scent I am “harassed” by members of the opposite sex as to

what scent I am wearing. Men will literally do a double take on the street to inquire what fragrance I am wearing and where they can get a similar one from.

With this fragrance a little goes a long way. I just spray a few spritzes on my pressure points; behind the ears and on my wrists and it stays on me for the entire day.Even after I shower at night I swear I can still smell the scent lingering.

I am not really a guru on the undertones and all that technical jargon that goes with perfumes but what I can say is that this fragrance can be worn at any time of the day.It is a fresh, youthful scent and can be worn by ...

• Vera Wang Princess Perfume for Women
      the teenager or the young adult lady who want to turn heads and be constantly complimented on how nice they smell.

Vera Wang Princess perfume is definitely a conversation starter. Wear to any gathering and trust me you will not be the one to initiate conversation. Try it for yourself and see.

The bottle is not your regular shaped perfume bottle. It’s

interesting heart shape which also features a diamond -cut design, is what first drew me to it.The fact that the cover of the bottle also doubles as a ring is amazing; creativity at its best.

If you are young or young at heart and don’t mind the attention of random men, then go out and purchase yourself a bottle of Vera Wang Princess perfume. you willnot regretit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562071613390831/k2311a072/7.2.13