Narciso Rodriguez For Her, Eau de Toilette  » Perfume  »
  • The musk is definitely still there, but the amber and woodiness from the vetiver tame the severity from the opening
  • I think perfume lovers will appreciate how well constructed For Her is
  • In fact, I suggest that you don’t blind-buy this
  • I definitely recommend this to musk lovers and women (and men too

• by Yvette

This review discusses the eau de toilette version of Narciso Rodriguez For Her (i.e., the one in the black bottle).

For Her is a very complex, musky fragrance that opens with a burst of orange flower blossom and osmanthus. If you’re not familiar with what osmanthus is, it’s a flower that has a fresh and gorgeous fruity-tea kind of scent. The opening is quite

strong and a bit overpowering, but the fragrance slowly transitions into one of the most beautiful dry-downs I’ve ever smelled. The musk is definitely still there, but the amber and woodiness from the vetiver tame the severity from the opening. The dry-down is creamy, addicting, and memorable. I must say that many men and women tend to comment on how good I smell when I wear For Her.

For Her is not a fragrance for little girls. It’s best suited for a sexy, confident, sophisticated woman who knows how to get what she wants. As I mentioned, it is really musky and the opening may take people by surprise. Girls and women who prefer fruity floral celebrity fragrances might also think that For Her smells a bit ...

• Narciso Rodriguez For Her, Eau de Toilette
      masculine, but I personally think the floral notes maintain this fragrance’s femininity. I think perfume lovers will appreciate how well constructed For Her is.

Though it is an eau de toilette, For Her has great sillage and longevity (at least 7 hours). It is the type of fragrance that lets others know that you’re wearing perfume. Thus, I only wear this at night for special

occasions. It definitely is not the type of fragrance that appeals to everybody. In fact, I suggest that you don’t blind-buy this; definitely try to test it out at the store first. Because it’s such a complex fragrance, it may smell different from one person to another.

I definitely recommend this to musk lovers and women (and men too!) who want to smell sexy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561071613340831/k2311a071/7.1.13