Fresh Sugar Lychee Eau de Parfum  » Perfume  »
  • I recommend using the rollerball version instead
  • It still doesn’t last as long as I’d like, but I think applying the fragrance with a rollerball makes the scent stick better
  • To optimize its longevity, the best places to apply it are in the nooks of my elbows and in my cleavage

• by Yvette

Fresh’s Sugar Lychee Eau de Parfum is a lovely, flirty, light fragrance. I am personally a citrus lover when it comes to fragrances, so it is no wonder why I adore Sugar Lychee. This fragrance opens with a burst of sweet lemon notes. On me, I personally don’t think it smells like household cleaner at all because the lemon is quite sweet and pleasant, not sour or chemical at all. The notes eventually move into a gorgeous mix of freesia and

lychee. The lychee is the most enjoyable part of this fragrance. Because of this note, Sugar Lychee is categorized as a fruity scent. However, it does not have the syrupy, juvenile sickliness that we tend to find in most fruity fragrances. The fruity notes in this fragrance truly do smell like fruit; to my nose, there is nothing synthetic or alcoholic about Sugar Lychee’s scent. Though this may sound a little odd, I actually think it smells better (almost divine!) when I’m sweating in the summer heat. The lychee really sparkles and shines through in the heat!

I find that Sugar Lychee is best suited for the summer, but its sweetness reminds me of a fresh fruity tart, which somehow makes it appropriate for winter holidays as well. I also believe that pretty much anyone can wear this fragrance. It has the youthfulness that teens and college students can enjoy, but it also possesses a sophistication that grown women can appreciate.

Sugar Lychee is my signature office ...

• Fresh Sugar Lychee Eau de Parfum
      fragrance. The reason why I say this is because it is truly inoffensive. The sillage (i.e., projection) is quite weak, which I understand some perfume lovers will not like. However, the fact that it wears so close to the skin makes it appropriate for the office and for interviews. After all, you don’t want to offend anyone at work who hates perfume.

The main gripe I have with this is that Sugar Lychee, particularly the spray-bottle versions, does not last very long on

me. The lovely scent goes away after 3 hours. I recommend using the rollerball version instead. It still doesn’t last as long as I’d like, but I think applying the fragrance with a rollerball makes the scent stick better. To optimize its longevity, the best places to apply it are in the nooks of my elbows and in my cleavage.

You can purchase Fresh fragrances like Sugar Lychee at Sephora, Nordstrom, and Fresh’s official website. Spray bottles range from $38-80 while the rollerball costs $20.

tuliy says :

re : To optimize its longevity, the best places to apply it are in the nooks of my elbows and in my cleavage
It stays only for half an hour, it smell like you are cooking salad, that is not bad but its not something to put and go out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561071613320831/k2311a071/7.1.13