Sobe Energize Citrus Energy  » Food  »
  • I enjoyed the fact that there wasn't a weird after taste in my mouth
  • But one thing that I found that works the best for this beverage is to serve it cold
  • I would recommend this to a person whose looking for a good boost

• by nitakb

Sobe Enegrize Citrus Energy was one of the flavors I decide to try when it and some of the other flavor Elixirs were on sale at Kroger for eighty-cents each. So to say this one and other flavors were tossed in my cart for purchase. I designated this one for use when I was going for a speed walk with a friend.

When looking at the picture on the label I was expecting this to taste like jazzed up orange juice. To confirm my suspicions I turned over the label and saw that there is in fact some orange juice included

in this. There’s also some lemon juice too. I’ve previously never had orange juice and lemon together in any way or form. The idea of it makes sense but its different. At least to me.

The taste of this drink seriously caught me by surprise. It tastes like I’m drinking some kind of soft drink, like Hi-C or like a less sugary version of orange Kool-aid. Oddly enough this wasn’t in least bit of sour. It was tangy but not so much to make my lips pucker. As goes for the sweet part it enough to conceal the tartness of lemon juice. I enjoyed the fact that there wasn’t a weird after taste in my mouth. But one thing that I found that works the best for this beverage is to serve it cold. Because when it’s room temperature or hot it does not taste the same. I learned this the hard away.

For the energize power part there is ginseng, guarana, taurine, potassium, and a healthy dose of caffeine. I felt a little jittery thirty minutes after drinking a few swigs of this. I could still hold a pen, but I felt like I wanted to go bounce around the room ...

• Sobe Energize Citrus Energy
      like a little kid hyped on chocolate. There’s enough caffeine in this drink to replace about two cups of coffee. And if you’re sensitive to caffeine I would stay away from this drink.

One whole bottle of this Energize Citrus Energy there is two hundred and fifty calories, fifty-five milligrams of sodium. Sixty four grams of carbs and sixty grams of sugar. Considering there is orange juice included in this, I’m not too surprised at how much sugar there is in this drink. It’s to be expected since naturally oranges have good amount sugar. Now if you drink only eight

ounces of this you’ll get one hundred calories, twenty six grams of cars and twenty five grams of sugar. Still pretty high in my opinion. It’s a good thing when I consumed this I participating some kind of physical activity.

After trying out Sobe Energize Citrus Energize I found that I enjoyed it more than I expected to. There’s really nothing I would change about this drink other than maybe the sugar content. But that’s about it. I would recommend this to a person whose looking for a good boost.

I give Sobe Energize Citrus Energy a eight out of ten.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728061613240930/k2311a0628/6.28.13