Sobe elixir: Fuji Apple Cranberry Lean  » Food  »
  • Sobe is one of my favorite brands of beverage
  • I enjoy the uniqueness of them and the natural ingredient and benefits they deliver in each bottle
  • What I love about this beverage is that it's not packed with artificial nonsense
  • I like that when I took a few swigs of this drink, I tasted the juicy sweetness of Fuji Apple, with the underling tartness of cranberry juice
  • For a few cents more I was able experience the greatness of Fuji Apple Cranberry Lean

• by nitakb

Sobe is one of my favorite brands of beverage. I enjoy the uniqueness of them and the natural ingredient and benefits they deliver in each bottle. I especially enjoy their product line of Elixirs. I spotted them one day in my neighborhood Albertsons, in the beverage section. Instead of grabbing my usual bottle of ninety-nine snapple I reached for a bottle of Sobe Elixir: Fuji Apple Cranberry lean. For only a $1.69 I figured it couldn’t hurt to give it a try. Worst case would be that I wouldn’t like it.

What I love about this beverage is that it’s not packed with artificial

nonsense. What you see on the ingredients list is exactly what you’re getting. And just because it says lean, doesn’t mean your getting the flavor subtracted for the sakes of less calories. No with this you’re getting all the flavor with great benefits bundled in between. I like that when I took a few swigs of this drink, I tasted the juicy sweetness of Fuji Apple, with the underling tartness of cranberry juice. The kind of tartness that surprises you and gets you behind the ear. Not only did I taste these flavors but I tasted the other blend of flavor that helps create the flavoring of this Elixir. Another thing that I liked about this drink is that instead blending in food coloring to give the beverage it’s purplish hue, they use black carrot juice from concentrate and natural apple extract. It’s amazing that the coloring of this drink is natural and not dye with a number attached. The sweetener Pure via is a zero calorie, all natural sweetener that is derived from Stevia. In a sense this is better than sugar-free acclaimed drinks.

Another great thing about this drink is that the entire twenty ounce bottle gives you two and a half servings.

• Sobe elixir: Fuji Apple Cranberry Lean
      One eight ounce serving is literally five calories, only twenty five grams of sodium and nine grams of carbs. There is basically no sugar nor is there splenda, or any other artificial sweetener. If you drink the entire bottle, there is only fifteen calories with sixty five grams of sodium and twenty one grams of carbs. So basically either way you go you’re not drinking down a lot of calories or sugar. Its a great plus considering this drink tastes amazing.

The one thing that I dislike about this drink is that after a short while the sharp taste of all the different

flavors leaves an after taste in my mouth that’s a little unpleasant. It doesn’t last long but it’s annoying. Another thing is that it’s not readily available all the time like some of the other flavors in the product line. Other than that it’s awesome.

After tasting this beverage, I am impressed and thoroughly satisfied. I’m glad that I wasn’t hesitant to try this beverage. Not only did I enjoy the fact that it’s a tasty low-calorie beverage, I enjoy that it wasn’t expensive. For a few cents more I was able experience the greatness of Fuji Apple Cranberry Lean.

This is definitely worth recommending.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728061613220930/k2311a0628/6.28.13