David’s Teahouse - Watermelon Shake  » Restaurants  »
Trinoma Mindanao Avenue Quezon City, Philippines 02 901 3000
  • It promises an experience of the taste of Hongkong
  • The Asparagus with Garlic is fine and the garlic is really crunchy which is how I like my garlic to be
  • It is very refreshing and a steal at Php75.00 in my opinion
  • I will definitely come back to David's Teahouse not only for their food but mostly for their Watermelon Shake
  • The service is quick and there wasn't any problem with it

• by Ma. Angelica Domingo

After buying our Iron Man 3 tickets, we saw that we have more than an hour to kill before the movie starts so we decided to eat first. We checked the restaurants in Trinoma and saw the usual restaurants that we were having a hard time deciding where to eat because we would like to try eating somewhere new.

The restaurant that caught our eyes is David’s Teahouse. It promises an experience of the taste of Hongkong. We were greeted by their crew and there was just one table aside from us that’s occupied. I tried

to think if it is a good thing because they can serve us well since they wouldn’t have much to do or if it is a bad thing because if the food and service is anything good, then it should be full of customers.

I checked the menu and saw mouth-watering pictures of food and the corresponding price of each. They have different kinds of congee namely David’s Congee, Fish Fillet Congee, Pork Century Egg Congee, Asado Congee, Bola-bola Congee, Sliced Beef Congee, and Plain Congee. They also had noodle dish namely Wanton Noodles, Beef Brisket Noodles, Meat Ball Noodles, Beef Ball Noodles, Fish Ball Noodles, Chicken Noodles, and David’s Special Noodles. Rice toppings are available and these are Beef Ampalaya Rice, Beef Oyster Sauce Rice, Minced Pork with Eggplant Rice, Sweet and Sour Pork Rice, Soy Chicken Rice, Asado Rice, Fish Fillet with Beancurd Rice, Beef Brisket Rice, Pineapple Fried Rice, Yang Chow Fried Rice, Salted Beef Fried Rice, and Fookien Fried Rice. They also have dimsum specialties and other short orders.

I ordered Sweet and Sour Pork Rice (Php145.00), Asparagus with Garlic(Php198.00), Camaron Rebusado(php350.00), Nido with Quail Egg Soup (Php220.00), and ...

• David's Teahouse - Watermelon Shake
      Watermelon Shake (P75.00). I wanted to order some scallops but it’s not available. The servings are really big so I shared my order with my companions.

The Sweet and Sour Pork Rice is good, the pork is very tender and the sweet and sour sauce is just perfect, not overpowering the taste of the pork. The Asparagus with Garlic is fine and the garlic is really crunchy which is how I like my garlic to be. The Camaron Rebusado is great, not the type which is heavy only because of the batter. The soup is a

bit salty but is okay. However, it is their Watermelon Shake that captivated my taste buds and my heart. I like fruit shakes but their Watermelon Shake took my preferences to a higher level. Their watermelon shake is almost like a smoothie. It is very tasty and not too sweet that you will easily get sick of it. It is very refreshing and a steal at Php75.00 in my opinion. I will definitely come back to David’s Teahouse not only for their food but mostly for their Watermelon Shake.

The service is quick and there wasn’t any problem with it.

Christopher WAtson says :

where was this located. Sounds good

Galega says :

It is located at Trinoma Mindanao Avenue in Quezon City, Philippines.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 728061613190930/k2311a0628/6.28.13