Acure Organics Body Lotion Firming Lemongrass Plus Moroccan Argan Oil  » Cosmetics  »
  • The lotion comes in an eight fluid ounce bottle and each bottle cost me between seven and ten dollars at my local natural herbal and beauty care shop
  • My favorite times to apply the lotion is once in the morning after my shower and once in the evening after my bath like I mentioned
  • Other positive things I like about this lotion is it also contains CoQ10, olive oil, argan and olive oil and plant stem cells
  • This lemongrass firming lotion is one I would recommend to anyone to use who is suffering from sagging skin and cellulite because it is working for me and my legs look a lot better than they did

• by EM

I hated my legs for the longest time because they never looked well toned and firmed up. I actually have some cellulite to, which bothered me as well. About two months ago I started using the Acure Organics Body Lotion Firming Lemongrass Plus Moroccan Argan Oil. Two months of using it and my legs look a lot firmer and well toned without as much cellulite, or sagging, but I have also been working out as well too, which I really don’t need much of because I only weigh one hundred and seven pounds anyways.

The lotion comes in

an eight fluid ounce bottle and each bottle cost me between seven and ten dollars at my local natural herbal and beauty care shop. The way I use the lotion is by massaging a couple handfuls of it into my legs after soaking in a bath. When my skin is warm and damp the lotion soaks into the skin of my legs really well and the nourishing ingredients provide my skin with the nutrients it needs to help rebuild the collagen underneath the skin which helps keep my legs firmed and well toned up with a lot less cellulite.

The lotion is slightly greasy, but when it is massaged into the legs well it absorbs well into the skin and without making the skin feel weighed down. The nourishing ingredients in the lotion that help nourish and repair the firmness of my legs are the lemongrass, coconut oil, acai berry, pomegranate, chamomile, rosehips, calendula, cocoa utter, aloe, sunflower oil, oak moss, rosemary oil, sunflower oil, vitamins, antioxidants, coconut oil, safflower seed oil, minerals and essential nourishing oils. The lotion is white in appearance with a light lemongrass scent that is uplifting and stress relieving. The ...

• Acure Organics Body Lotion Firming Lemongrass Plus Moroccan Argan Oil
      lotion is thick in texture and kind of hard to squeeze out of the white plastic like bottle it comes in so I usually take off the cap and it is much easier to squeeze out of the bottle.

My favorite times to apply the lotion is once in the morning after my shower and once in the evening after my bath like I mentioned. I find using this lotion twice daily is very effective, but after the first month of using the lotion I saw improvement and reduced to using the lotion once daily and that seems

to be plenty now.

Other positive things I like about this lotion is it also contains CoQ10, olive oil, argan and olive oil and plant stem cells. In addition, the lotion is earth friendly, paraben free and free from sulfates that do tend to aggravate my skin.

This lemongrass firming lotion is one I would recommend to anyone to use who is suffering from sagging skin and cellulite because it is working for me and my legs look a lot better than they did. They don’t look perfect by any means, but I feel more comfortable wearing shorts and exposing them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128061613140930/k2311a0628/6.28.13