Ritz Crackerfuls: Classic Cheddar
  • I'm a fan of Ritz crackers, whether it be served with my favorite topping, sliced cheeses or with soup I simply love the taste of these crackers
  • This is why I decided to try out Ritz Crackerful
  • One that I found that I enjoyed very much
  • I would recommend this to a friend who likes convenience and is also a fan of Ritz crackers and would like to try something new

• by nitakb

I’m a fan of Ritz crackers, whether it be served with my favorite topping, sliced cheeses or with soup I simply love the taste of these crackers. They bring a new spin to the table unlike regular saltine crackers. This is why I decided to try out Ritz Crackerful: Classic Cheddar. As silly as the name of the cracker sounds, it is really as straightforward as it sounds. Basically there is two square sized ritz crackers with cheddar cheese filling in between.

It is nothing more than a giant cheese cracker sandwich. One that I found that I enjoyed very much. It something that I would call a playful snack that’s great for little kids. My little niece loved the fact that she could have a giant cracker sandwich. And quite frankly I did to.

The cracker has a simply taste, the flaky buttery taste of original Ritz crackers with the infamous flavor of cheddar cheese. The cheese tastes real enough but wasn’t spectacular or out of the ordinary. It was still the same signature cheese spread. All the flavors were natural, nothing artificial. I feel good knowing that what I’m tasting is some concocted created flavor. My only real complaint is that it left a weird after taste left in my mouth.

One filled cracker snack is a total of one hundred and forty calories with seventy being from fat. There is two hundred and ten milligrams of sodium, sixty milligrams of potassium and seventeen ...

• Ritz Crackerfuls: Classic Cheddar
      grams of carbs. I personally ate this as a snack while one the go, so this was okay for me for during that time. It makes the perfect snack for when your in a hurry. Just tear open a package and slide out the filled cracker and chow down. There’s even a little carton packaging for you to hold the cracker with. Its enough to knock the edge off of serious hunger away until you get to eat an actual meal.

After

trying out this product, I am satisfied and feel like I got my seventy-five cents worth. The filled cracker is quite tasty. I’ve found that I can only find them in my neighborhood gas station. I have yet to see them in the grocery store. But never the less I will continue to seek for this product.

I would recommend this to a friend who likes convenience and is also a fan of Ritz crackers and would like to try something new.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2727061613100830/k2311a0627/6.27.13