Nasal Ease Homeopathic Allergy Reliever
  • This has been a problem to me ever since so I have been trying various products for years now to ease this problem
  • The thing that I like the most about this brand is that it is tasteless
  • Same with nasal spray, I know that it can cause drowsiness so I was skeptical about this brand but it was a pleasure to know that this does not give you that kind of side-effect

• by ibizaspain

Whenever allergy strikes me, it causes clogged nose–this is on top of the sneezing and teary eyes. This has been a problem to me ever since so I have been trying various products for years now to ease this problem. I have tried home-made remedies to solve this problem but when the problem exacerbate, I need this kind of remedy. I have used this kind of product before but I have some

complaints about it. I was able to find this online. This product is a nasal spray , you just need to spray it in the affected area and feel the relief immediately.

The price is just similar to the previous product I have tried–around 200 Php plus or 8$.

I find this nasal spray better because it does not have any unnecessary taste. The previous brand that I used has this salty taste. When you spray this in your nose, it will reach your throat and somehow you can taste it. The previous brand feels like you are drinking salt water. The thing that I like the most about this brand is that it is tasteless. Even if a few drops gets in your throat, you cannot taste anything because the liquid is tasteless.

It does not make me feel drowsy too. One of the things ...

• Nasal Ease Homeopathic Allergy Reliever
      that I hate about anti-allergy medicines is that it can make you feel lethargic. I was introduce to Citirizine at first but I discovered a non-drowsy brand and since then it was my anti-histamine medicine. Same with nasal spray, I know that it can cause drowsiness so I was skeptical about this brand but it was a pleasure to know that this does not give you that kind of side-effect.

I also have to praise this product because despite it is a homeopathic remedy, it gives immediate relief as to clogged nose. There are times when a homeopathic remedy would take longer than expected but this was quick. I immediately felt relief and was able to breath well after a couple of minutes.

I like this nasal spray because it is natural and it has no side effects. It is also effective in solving clogged nose brought about allergies.

Trayon Thomas says :

I have really bad allergies and the medicines that the doctors have prescribed to me aren’t working at all. Though I stumbled on a product that would change my nasal situations forever. The new product nasal ease made my allergies alot better than they were. I could now actually breathe through my nose completely. I was finally relieved of my allergy situations by this cool product, it is a keeper in my book.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2627061613090830/k2311a0627/6.27.13