Bench Shea Butter And Olive Body Scrub
  • I was happy to hear that Bench, a well-known clothing line has stepped up its cosmetic products by giving us organic solutions
  • I decided to try their body scrub because with my lifestyle, there is always a need for me to exfoliate
  • First thing amazing about this product is the price

• by ibizaspain

I was happy to hear that Bench, a well-known clothing line has stepped up its cosmetic products by giving us organic solutions. There are new products with has natural-plant extracts from bamboo, green papaya, coffee, olive oil, shea butter, milk and honey. These products comes in complete sets–soaps, lotion, body scrub. There are tons of variety to choose from. I decided to try their body scrub because with my lifestyle,

there is always a need for me to exfoliate. I always want to use body scrubs like these products instead of those kitchen-based solutions because it is ready made for your need. You don’t need to run out of any ingredients like sea salt or sugar in your kitchen. I decided to try “Shea Butter And Olive Body Scrub”.

First thing amazing about this product is the price. It is just 179 Php or 4$ for 200 grams. Most products from Body Shop or other well-known brands would costs around 20$ or almost 1,000 Php. I think this is very affordable.

The smell is just amazing. The combination of shea butter and olive is just a match made in heaven. Both ingredients gives off nice smell and it really helps in giving you aromatherapy while you clean your body. It is important ...

• Bench Shea Butter And Olive Body Scrub
      also to have a nice smell for a body scrub for you to enjoy exfoliating dirt and dead skin cells in the body.

The formula is not dry and I am very happy about it. Most of the body scrubs are so dry that it hurts when you rub it in your body. This one was slightly sticky and has enough creaminess that you need especially when you want to thoroughly

scrub your body. The good thing is that the formula does not evaporate if you want to leave the scrub in your body. The beads are tiny but it is enough to wash out dirt and dead skin cells. Both shea butter and olive oil provided hydration too which is a great thing.

This body scrub is just the answer to the product that we are looking for–inexpensive but uses organic materials.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127061613060830/k2311a0627/6.27.13