Soapmaker and Candlemaker supplies from Brambleberry.com  » Business  »
  • I noticed a lot of the websites offered a lot of natural and unnatural products all of which were similar to each other
  • Their fragrances are also offered on other websites or at least similar ones, but again their fragrances were offered at a fraction of the cost from other websites
  • Not that I’ve had a problem, but I’ve merely contacted them for product advisement and they got back to me quickly and were very friendly and helpful

• by Crystal

When I started making my own melt and pour soap I ordered supplies from various websites. I noticed a lot of the websites offered a lot of natural and unnatural products all of which were similar to each other. When I stumbled upon brambleberry. com I saw that they had the premium melt and pour bases that other websites offered but at the cheapest price I found from all of them.

I’ve tried a numerous amount of their bases and they all performed well and shipped well too. Their fragrances are also offered on other websites or at least similar ones, but again their fragrances were offered at a fraction of the cost from other websites. Their

2 ounce bottles were equivalent to the prices of a half an ounce at other sites.

Remarkable offerings in my opinion. It’s not even like the shipping is more to account for it. They really just offer a great deal.

As far as the shipping goes, they have been completely accurate and not a single thing has arrived damaged, leaking or cracked. Their supplies, such as the avocado oil and jojoba oil is top of the line. Their oils are very reasonably priced.

The avocado oil was about $10 for a whole 16 ounces. Jojoba oil from Brambleberry is about 8. 75 for 4 ounces where 4 ounces from another high end soapmaking site ...

• costs over 15 dollars! An exceptional difference that does not lack in quality whatsoever.

I’ve also received leaking bottles from other companies and have run into no issues with this site. They also have a very unique aspect on their site and that is a link to other sites such as forums where you can interact with other soapmakers and “the soap queen blog” where you can watch and read about a specific professional’s soapmaking experiences. She gives you tips and tricks and really has a great personality based on what I’ve read of her blogs.

The only downside to this website over others is that I haven’t yet come across reviews. All the other soap

making supply sites have people reviewing the products which I find really handy. I find myself reading up on the products at other sites and then purchasing them from Brambleberry.

Not really a big deal but more of a minor nuisance. I find they have a vast array of products available with easy to understand descriptions for all of them. Their customer service is excellent.

Not that I’ve had a problem, but I’ve merely contacted them for product advisement and they got back to me quickly and were very friendly and helpful. If you are a soapmaker, whether cold process or melt and pour, or a candlemaker; I highly advise checking out this site as it hasn’t led me wrong yet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4127061613050830/k2311a0627/6.27.13