St Ives Replenishing Mineral Therapy Body Lotion
  • This is why I decided to give St Ives Replenishing Mineral therapy body moisturizer a try
  • I'm not a new user to the brand of St Ives, in fact they are one of my favorite brands for skin care
  • What I like about St. Ives is that they formulate their products with out parabens and phithalates
  • The idea of this is pretty clever in my opinion
  • I'd recommend this a person whose looking to pamper their skin, make it touchable and bring it back to life

• by nitakb

The kind of skin that I have is what some would call combination skin. On my face, I have very oily skin with large pores on the valley of my cheeks next to the bridge of my nose. While other parts of my body such as my legs, heels and of course elbows tend to be dry. This is why I decided to give St Ives Replenishing Mineral therapy body moisturizer a try. I’m not a new user to the brand of St Ives, in fact they are one of my favorite brands for skin care. One I’ve come to trust over the years.

On the bottle it claims to replenish nutrients and deliver maximum moisture. It’s also supposed to be a advanced body moisturizer with one hundred percent natural moisturizers. What I like about St. Ives is that

they formulate their products with out parabens and phithalates. The lotion is claimed to be fast-absorbing and non-greasy. The purpose of it is to rejuvenate the skin by replenishing nutrients that’s lost daily with the lotion’s custom mineral blend.

One thing that I must point out about this lotion is that there is mineral oil in it. Mineral oil is typically used in products as a fillers, but I can honestly say that in this product it is mostly being used as a sealant. I’m thinking the idea is to replenish and seal so your efforts of smoothing on the lotion won’t be in vain. St. Ives is not a cheap quality kind of brand, so I will think of nothing less. There is also Shea butter in this lotion, which is a excellent skin moisturizer.

Some of the minerals, to name a few is iron, copper, calcium. These minerals come together to help healthy cell generation, elasticity, signs of skin stress and maintain skin tone. Basically to my understanding these minerals amongst others found in this lotion are some of same ones found in a multivitamin. The idea of this is pretty clever in my opinion.

I must warn that there isn’t a much pleasant fragrance to this lotion. It’s not fruity, sweet, musky or distinctly fresh, nor is strong and overpowering. The plainest way I can put is the fragrance of this lotion smells like dirt. Not bad dirt but the natural stuff you would find below the top soil. It also kind of smells like the sand you would find by a lake or ocean. It’s earthly, natural scent that reminded me ...

• St Ives Replenishing Mineral Therapy Body Lotion
      of the fresh air and freshly turned up soil in the spring time. There’s this faint indistinct fragrance after the earthly tones, that lingered on my skin after the lotion dried. Oddly enough, I like the way this lotion smells. If you’re not the biggest fan of smelling like ocean sand, lake side or dirt, I would stay away from this or either mix it up with a fruity scented lotion.

As recommend by the directions, I applied this lotion daily after taking a shower. This is when my skin is still moist and in the mood to receive. With the convenient pump I was able to quickly smooth the lotion over my skin. I made sure to take care in applying it to the driest, stubborn parts like my knees, ankles and elbows. With each day, my skin

improved in appearance, meaning instead of appearing parched of moisture it was smooth and not rough. The elasticity of my skin improved too. And even some of my recent bug bite scars, nicks and scratches, faded a lot faster and left a barely a trace behind. I also a applied very small amount to my face after washing it in the morning; since I wash away all of my natural oils that I produced the night before. My face’s skin tone seemed to improve with use of this lotion too.

I am satisfied with this lotion’s quality and the results it delivered. I’ve allowed it to become apart of my daily regimen in keeping my skin looking and feeling it’s best. I’d recommend this a person whose looking to pamper their skin, make it touchable and bring it back to life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124061612750930/k2311a0624/6.24.13