Biofreeze Cold Therapy Pain Relief Gel
  • The bottle cost me nearly seventy dollars, which is very expensive, but aches and pains are a reoccurring problem in my household and figured it would be useful and so far it has
  • I will definitely be getting more in the near future over any other brand of pain relieving creams and gels offered
  • It is one I would recommend anyone to use for relieving aches and pains within the body and muscles naturally because it works well for my aunt, my boyfriend and myself

• by EM

I was in a lot of pain after a day of tubbing out on the lake because it literally takes every muscle within the body to help hold onto the float as the boat pulls it fast across the lake giving you the ride of your life. Me never doing anything like this before found out shortly after the reason why when I ended up have body and muscle aches from head to toe from using all of them from holding onto the float. I even felt muscles I didn’t even know I had.

After the day of tubbing out of the lake I ended up taking a hot bubble bath with Epsom salts

to see if that could relieve some of my body and muscles aches, but it only took the edge off. My aunt thankfully had this cooling gel called Biofreeze Cold Therapy Pain Relief Gel. It comes in a hand pump bottle and a good size one I must say. It contained sixteen fluid ounces inside and I asked her why she needed all of that and she says it comes in handy for all kinds of ache and pain relief needs as well as relief from sunburns.

Being me, I started pumping squirts of the gel out into my hands and lathering it onto my body. Sure enough the gel was cooling and soothing.

It really helped ease my aches and pains and sore muscles. I felt so much better after using it and comfortable enough to lay down and sleep. In the morning, I woke up, took a shower and reapplied it again. The gel is clear and thick in texture and in appearance. It reminds me of an aloe vera gel with a menthol like scent to it.

When I looked at the back of the bottle to check out the ingredients in it I was surprised. The pain relieving gel actually contained natural ingredients such as vitamin E, aloe, arnica, burdock root, green tea, calendula and lemon balm. These natural ingredients actual have pain relieving ...

• Biofreeze Cold Therapy Pain Relief Gel
      and anti-inflammatory properties in them that help reduce swelling, stiffness and aches and pains within the body and muscles naturally.

After using the cooling gel at my aunt’s house, I did end up going to the natural whole food herbal shop in her area that she purchased it at and got some for myself. The bottle cost me nearly seventy dollars, which is very expensive, but aches and pains are a reoccurring problem in my household and figured it would be useful and so far it has. My boyfriend has me massage it into his shoulders and neck well every night after he comes home from work. He is always leaning over cars and fixing them and this gives him nasty aches and pains within the neck and shoulders. With the gel he is able to find great relief. So far, I have had the bottle for four months now and use it often and I still have half a bottle left. I would say this bottle is going to last me a long time and was worth purchasing. I will definitely be getting more in the near future over any other brand of pain relieving creams and gels offered. It is one I would recommend anyone to use for relieving aches and pains within the body and muscles naturally because it works well for my aunt, my boyfriend and myself.

Addison Gibson says :

re : The bottle cost me nearly seventy dollars, which is very expensive, but aches and pains are a reoccurring problem in my household and figured it would be useful and so far it has
in one hand that statement makes sense, in the other it doesn’t. I would try and find a cheaper alternative before i spent seventy dollars on medication. It just depends on your money situation and how fed up you are with the pain.

Pamela Dunn says :

I’ve got to try this My back is hurting so bad.

christiana alverez says :

Is this good for menstrual cramps too? When I get my period my cramps are so bad that I can barely do anything. Will this help ease that pain?

Galega says :

To an extent, it can help you to get some relief. But, don’expect it to do magic because of the very nature of menstrual cramp.

If menstrual cramp is disrupting your life every month during period, it is better to consult an OBGyne and ask for lasting solutions.

Pamela Dunn says :

I don’t think this would help menstrual cramps since it’s better for muscle pain.

Galega says :

That is exactly what I have suggested. It can be helpful only for very short duration as menstruation cramp has something to do with hormonal disturbances for which other group of medicines are required.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3424061612640830/k2311a0624/6.24.13