Wisk Deep Clean Fresh Breeze laundry detergent
  • Tide was my go to brand but I thought they were too expensive and figured there had to be another brand out there that was just as effective
  • Honestly, I found that it did the exact same thing Tide did, no more, no less at a fraction of the cost
  • I can definitely see a difference in the amount of staining that came out of my clothes as compared to most other brands on the market

• by Crystal

I am a laundry fanatic straight off the bat. My family is a family of sweaters and “stinkers.” I’m always looking for the next best laundry detergent that can get stains stink and gunk out of our clothes. I have tried all the major brands plus the super expensive brands that really didn’t get any special stink out dirt out. Tide was my go

to brand but I thought they were too expensive and figured there had to be another brand out there that was just as effective. Then I came across this Wisk product and decided to give it a try as it promoted the fact that it removes trapped in dirt and sweat. Honestly, I found that it did the exact same thing Tide did, no more, no less at a fraction of the cost.

I still had to pretreat the stinky laundry which was absolutely no surprise to me but with the pretreating this detergent did a fair job of getting the odors out and not just masking them. I can definitely see a difference in the amount of staining that came out of my clothes as compared to most other brands on the market.

• Wisk Deep Clean Fresh Breeze laundry detergent
      It did a much better job and I actually think it may have done a better job than Tide at getting the trapped in soils out. A little goes a long way with this brand but I always seem to use a bit more than necessary. With some brands using too much will cause over sudsing in the wash but this detergent seemed to provide just the right amount.

The fresh breeze scent is very mild once the clothes have dried and I happen to like the pleasant smell it gives off when the wash is running. It’s definitely not overpowering and leaves the clothes fresher. I have been using this detergent for awhile now and so far no one in our family has had any kid of allergic reaction or skin sensitivity to it.

Dave Allen says :

My wife and I are currently having problems with our laundry detergent. We used Tide for awhile but it was so expensive that we couldn’t afford to use it so my wife switched to some cheap dollar store brand. Will this product help get my work shirts clean? They have been constantly coming out still smelling of sweat. Please what should I do?

Patricia Hollins says :

re : Tide was my go to brand but I thought they were too expensive and figured there had to be another brand out there that was just as effective
Tide it gratest laundry detergent. I find it reall removes stains of all types on clothing. I have used it the most for over 20 years, and it is always holding up to its remarkable usage, and strength.

Trayon Thomas says :

Out of all the laundry detergents I have ever used this is the money maker right here. Wisk Deep Clean is in incredible deep cleaning formula that does two things good. It cleans your colors to the absolutely best quality and it leaves your clothes smelling like a spring meadow. Wisk deep cleaning detergent is the greatest detergent of all-time.

samuel says :

this is the best laundry detergent that can get stains gunk out of our clothes. I have tried all the major brands . Tide was my always my go to brand but they were too expensive and figured there had to be another brand out there that was just as effective. Then I came across this Wisk product and decided to give it a try as it promoted the fact that it removes trapped in dirt and sweat.then I found out that it did the exacty do same thing Tide did of getting the odors out and not just masking them. I can definitely see a difference in the amount of staining that came out of my clothes as compared to tide and other brands. It does a much better job then tide at getting the trapped in soils out. A little goes a long way with this brand but I always seem to use a bit more than necessary. With some brands using too much will cause over sudsing in the wash but this detergent seemed to provide just the right amount.The fresh breeze scent is very nice once the clothes have dried and I happen to like the pleasant smell it gives off when the wash is running. It s definitely not overpowering and leaves the clothes fresh. I have been using this detergent fora little awhile now and so far no one in our family has had any bad say about it.

highlight

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5321061612570830/k2311a0621/6.21.13