theanniversaryrose.com  » Business  »
  • It's so much more difficult to find a gift for a man than a woman in my opinion as us gals are pretty easy to shop for
  • Since that gift went off without a hitch I decided that with Father's Day rolling around that my 19 month old son could get something special and unique from this website
  • Definitely check this site out if you are looking for ANY type of unique customized gift for really any occasion
  • The only issue is that I could only find a paypal way to pay

• by Crystal

When the time was nearing for my husband and I to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary I knew I wanted to do something special for him. It’s so much more difficult to find a gift for a man than a woman in my opinion as us gals are pretty easy to shop for. I did some research and found that the 5th anniversary is traditionally “wood.” I looked into some personalized wooden gifts but most website offered things like cooking blocks, knives, etc. While he likes to cook, it just didn’t stand out to me. Then I came across theanniversaryrose.com.

There they offered a wooden plaque to which you upload any photo of your choosing and they laser engrave it into the wood. I though that was the perfect idea. I chose one of the wedding photos we both liked and uploaded it. Upon receiving it it looked gorgeous. I gave it to him as him gift and he absolutely loved it. He said it reminded him of an old antique photo with such a special touch. We both agreed that a gift like this could be used for so much more than an anniversary. We started ...

• planning Christmas ideas!

Since that gift went off without a hitch I decided that with Father’s Day rolling around that my 19 month old son could get something special and unique from this website. Low and behold, they had garage plaques with motorcycles on it that could be customized to the “owner’s” name. How perfect since both my husband and father have motorcycles and are both handy men in their own garages. Again, a perfect gift! The quality of the board and the wood used in the picture were of great quality. The plaques accidentally got knocked over and fell on

the floor and only a tiny chip of paint came off. Not bad for the fall it took.

Definitely check this site out if you are looking for ANY type of unique customized gift for really any occasion. It is definitely not limited to anniversaries although that’s the main idea they get across in the title. Shipping is fast, prices are reasonable and the quality is exceptional. The only issue is that I could only find a paypal way to pay. I’m not sure if they offer other payment methods but to me that wasn’t a big deal since I have a paypal account.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4121061612560830/k2311a0621/6.21.13