Amy’s Macaroni and Cheese  » Food  »
  • You never know what kind of quality you're getting in mac and cheese but with Amy's I know I am getting superior ingredients

• by Crystal

We are a family of macaroni and cheese lovers. We have tried every brand, every type, made our own, used frozen, boxed etc. Hands down Amy’s Mac and Cheese is a winner for my, my husband and my 19 month old son. Most people overlook a frozen macaroni and cheese due to the mass marketing and traditions of the

boxed varieties. I tried Amy’s because Amy’s is a company known for producing organic foods. After my son was born I wanted to try to live a more natural and organic lifestyle so that we would all be generally healthier. I went to the Amy’s section of the frozen foods aisle in our local supermarket and saw they had macaroni and cheese. I figured I’d try it out.

Straight off the bat I could tell that no other product would be able to match its creaminess. Even the homemade mac and cheese we’ve made which is quite good still didn’t come out this creamy. The quality was unmatchable and the taste was outstanding. My son also preferred this ...

• Amy's Macaroni and Cheese
      mac and cheese to any of the others we had tried. He eats almost a whole box by himself for lunch when I make it for him and seems completely satisfied by it. You never know what kind of quality you’re getting in mac and cheese but with Amy’s I know I am getting superior ingredients.

The only downside is that

it is a lot more expensive than most other brands. If you wanted to buy a standard dry box of mac and cheese you could get several servings for the amount it costs of a single serving of Amy’s. We don’t use Amy’s for a family meal side dish but as s single serving for lunch this is our go-to mac.

TheDaveMaron says :

This macaroni and cheese is unlike any other one I’ve ever seen. Seriously, everything about it is astounding. From the smell to the taste, its hard to find any other type of mac-and-cheese of this high quality. Personally, after i finished a plate, I sprinted to the nearby grocery store, desperate to savour another pack of it, my mouth drooling throughout the journey. Every time I dig in, all of my five senses are occupied as i place a spoonful of the delicious cheesy goodness into my mouth.
Those were the pros, but a product will never get away without trails of cons behind it. However, this only has a con equivalent to a speck of dust, which is that is its not fresh. But hey, if you compare it with its fresh counterpart, you really can’t tell the difference
I rate Amy’s Macaroni and Cheese 8/10. Default lunch? Possibly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2720061612480630/k2311a0620/6.20.13