BabyGanics Foaming Fun 2 in 1 Shampoo and Body Wash  » Baby care  »
  • I stumbled upon this product right before my son was born when I was in search of an all natural product with mild ingredients that was safe to use on a newborn’s sensitive skin
  • I don’t suggest using it on a newborn’s hair if they have cradle cap as it did nothing to resolve the issue
  • I thought there had to be other products out there that cleaned as well and were just as natural but to my surprise most other products were either too dry, too oily, didn’t clean well, smelled terrible or irritated his skin
  • I immediately went back to this soap when I noticed it wasn’t clearing up and by the NEXT morning his rash was almost completely gone
  • Tried and true I recommend this product for its ongoing consistency and quality

• by Crystal

I stumbled upon this product right before my son was born when I was in search of an all natural product with mild ingredients that was safe to use on a newborn’s sensitive skin. 19 months later and after experimenting with other soaps and such for comparison purposes I am back to this product. As a newborn, I used the unscented version on my son.

It cleaned him well and didn’t strip him

of any natural oils. I didn’t even have to moisturize him every day which is rare for a newborn.

I don’t suggest using it on a newborn’s hair if they have cradle cap as it did nothing to resolve the issue. Otherwise it cleaned his skin perfectly.

I thought there had to be other products out there that cleaned as well and were just as natural but to my surprise most other products were either too dry, too oily, didn’t clean well, smelled terrible or irritated his skin. Through all my trial I still always used this product on his face as it was the only one that didn’t give him any irritation.

It also didn’t seem to bother his eyes at all as it is tear free. I even used it to remove my eye makeup effectively as a side note.

Recently I tried a ...

• BabyGanics Foaming Fun 2 in 1 Shampoo and Body Wash
      new lotion on my son’s skin and a different soap. The soap was ok but the lotion made him break out in hives.

I immediately went back to this soap when I noticed it wasn’t clearing up and by the NEXT morning his rash was almost completely gone. I was really amazed.

When I told my Dad what had happened he asked if this product has been working for my son, why

try anything else. He has a good point.

Tried and true I recommend this product for its ongoing consistency and quality. It contains no harmful ingredients and claims are that it is plant based which was key for my purchasing.

When he got a little older I tried the lavender scent and much prefer that one to the unscented. I normally like scented products better and this one is still so mild on my son’s skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5420061612470630/k2311a0620/6.20.13