Microsoft Xbox 360  » Games  »
  • The amount of popularity over this product suddenly drawled over me and I bought the product without actually realizing what it actually could do
  • This means that if I don't like it, no second chances, I'm not going to look at it ever again
  • I would really recommend buying this if you are a family and want to have some fun over the weekend
  • I think this product is value for money and the manufacturer's support if you have any queries or questions is again blameless

• by Farah

The Microsoft Xbox 360 is one of the most popular gaming stations in the world. It brought a sense of Joy to my family & friends when I purchased it because everyone owned one except for me. The amount of popularity over this product suddenly drawled over me and I bought the product without actually realizing what it actually could do. But to my surprise, this device wasn’t just a game player, it was much more.

I’m the type of person that has high levels of fatigued behavior sometimes. This means that if I don’t like it, no second chances, I’m not

going to look at it ever again. But my blas√© attitude turned into a hip of delight and happiness after I played my first game. I played Batman Arc City which is basically a ¬£16.00/$26.00 game. I actually got this game with my purchase and I’ve got to be honest, the reality and adrenaline that you get from 1 game is immense!

The actual structure of the device was manifest and apparent, I just read a book of instructions and I knew what button was what and when I should press it. I purchased a separate TV in the loft for the Xbox 360 because I knew that animations have loud music with them in the background. I plugged in a few pieces of wire, (very simple) and there I had it, a online multi player gaming system.

There are many, many features on the Xbox 360 and this is what makes it commendable. The graphics capability was excellent, everything was HD, even though the TV wasn’t, it wasn’t too bright or too dull it was reasonably adequate. The sound capability was good because I was able to put the volume down and up pretty easily. The extra features like email, skype, internet was ...

• Microsoft Xbox 360
      also excellent in case I wanted to check on updates on different games and check out different forums. The Ease of use and the Instruction manual were immaculate - couldn’t fault that at all, it would work for dummies like me 100%.

Personally, the box fits very well and looks very innovative and well made. Till this moment it has lasted me a long time and there are no scratches or anything on the box. The background screen is helpful and I can put on BBC Iplayer and other programs, this device is very helpful with wifi. I would really recommend buying

this if you are a family and want to have some fun over the weekend.

I think this product is value for money and the manufacturer’s support if you have any queries or questions is again blameless. I actually couldn’t find any fault for this gaming station because even though it’s something extra to add on to your hobbies, it’s never really given me a reason to be bored whilst at home, since I’m the person who loves the outdoors, I’m simply bored whilst at home and this makes me fretful. The Xbox 360 has changed my life, in a satisfying way.

Microsoft Xbox 360
Declan blakey says :

re : I think this product is value for money and the manufacturer’s support if you have any queries or questions is again blameless
As a long-time video game player, the Xbox 360 was, and still is, an amazing console to play with your friends and family. The large library of fun, simple multiplayer games mean the whole family can battle it out, and the little ones can improve their hand-eye coordination , while enjoying themselves in a social environment. Although, the downside is that for each player to play at the same time you must buy a controller which can have a hefty price, but these days you can find a nice quality controller for around $ 10 bucks.

packs4 says :

re : I would really recommend buying this if you are a family and want to have some fun over the weekend
The Xbox 360 is definitely one of the best games consoles of this generation, however in today’s market, the newer Xbox One completely overpowers the outdated hardware of the 360. Most new games are not released on the Xbox 360 at this point, especially the more technically advanced such as Red Dead Redemption 2, as the older hardware simply cannot run these graphically better games. If you are looking to play the latest and most popular releases, you will need to purchase a current-generation console such as the PS4 or the Xbox One.

Katarina says :

I agree,its like that in our society, but in fact, studies have shown that if its positively reviewed in today’s society its actually pretty usefull/fun so don’t be scared and try new things

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2820061612430630/k2311a0620/6.20.13