Almond Breeze Almond Milk Coconut Milk Blend
  • I love the flavor of the well to because it is creamy in texture with a nutty coconut flavor that is light so the beverage still taste like a rich milk, but with a slight sweetness
  • It cost between three and five dollars depending on where you purchase it
  • The milk is packaged in a recycle cardboard like material, which I like cause I am a very earth friendly person
  • It is a milk I would recommend any lactose intolerant person to use in replace of cow’s milk because it taste good and is just as nourishing without the extra fat that cow’s milk contains
  • However, if you have a nut allergy this milk might not be the best one for you too choice for a milk replacement beverage

• by EM

I am lactose intolerant and one of the milks I use to replace cows milk is the Almond Breeze Almond Milk Coconut Milk Blend. Another reason I choose to use this milk is because it is free from gluten, which I also have a sensitivity too. It is also a heart healthy beverage because it contains zero cholesterol. I love the flavor of the well to because it is creamy in texture with a nutty coconut flavor that is light so the beverage still taste like a rich milk, but with a slight sweetness. However, other ingredients are added into the milk such as coconut water, extract and cream,

minerals, sea salt, sunflower oil, vitamins A, E and D, and cane juice. The milk also contains calcium, iron and magnesium as well.

One of the ways I use the milk is in my morning protein shakes. It gives the chocolate shake mix I use a creamier, richer flavor that is like a coconut chocolate flavor and it is more filling and nourishing. I also like to use the milk to make donuts and the milk really makes the moist and a lot healthier because the donuts have less unhealthy fat. In addition, I find the milk tasty with cereals, oatmeals and for making puddings.

However, the milk does

not taste good when you use it to make mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese and other savory dishes that require milk. This milk is more for sweet dessert and breakfast like dishes that have some sweetness. You would not want to make mashed potatoes with this milk and have it come out tasting like coconuts with a bit of almond flavor. However, I will say the milk does work well for making a coconut and almond rice dish or risotto.

I also enjoy making chocolate milk and hot cocoas with the almond coconut milk blend because it makes these beverages nourishing and a lot healthier than when you use ...

• Almond Breeze Almond Milk Coconut Milk Blend
      cow’s milk to make them.

The stores that I am able to find that milk at are any of my local grocery stores. However, it is a bit more expensive than dairy milks. It cost between three and five dollars depending on where you purchase it. You can get the milk in two different sizes, which are a half gallon and a thirty two ounce size container of milk. The milk is packaged in a recycle cardboard like material, which I like cause I am a very earth friendly person.

I have to say since I have been using this milk, which has been for about a year now,

I no longer suffer from digestive issues or vomiting because I do not have a sensitivity to the ingredients in this milk, like I do with cow’s milk. My bones and teeth even seem stronger and healthier and that is because of the vitamin D and calcium this milk contains. It is a milk I would recommend any lactose intolerant person to use in replace of cow’s milk because it taste good and is just as nourishing without the extra fat that cow’s milk contains. However, if you have a nut allergy this milk might not be the best one for you too choice for a milk replacement beverage.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2720061612370630/k2311a0620/6.20.13