Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Fine Fragrance Mist
  • I thought my nose was playing tricks on me so didn’t think much of it
  • My husband never liked the smell of lavender much and this fragrance has a lavender scent incorporated into it but even he enjoyed it
  • I believe the travel size is around 6 dollars but they do offer a larger size for a bit more

• by Crystal

Not too long ago I went to a baby shower and of course they played the bingo games and word scrambles and such. With the games comes the little prizes and I was lucky enough to win one. My prize was the Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Fine Fragrance Mist travel size version. I was never big on using fragrance mists as I always preferred a good solid perfume.

A lot of fine fragrance mists always seemed

to smell way too sweet or just cheap. With hesitation I spritzed a bit on myself to give it a try. Much to my surprise it smelled wonderful right out of the bottle.

I thought my nose was playing tricks on me so didn’t think much of it. I walked around the house and my husband said, “something smells really good in here. ” I told him I had tried a new mist from Bath and Body works and he said he loved it.

We were both pleasantly surprised. It has a little bit of a sweet scent which I do prefer as long as it’s not overpowering and this scent offers just that. It is toned down a bit in the sweet area by the floral notes.

They complement each other well as it’s not overly florally and not overly sweet. My husband never liked the smell of lavender much and this fragrance has a ...

• Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Fine Fragrance Mist
      lavender scent incorporated into it but even he enjoyed it. Whatever formulation Bath and Body Works came up with for this scent is really working.

The staying power is not all that wonderful as expected but I have never come across a mist that lasts long. The only scents that have ever lasted for me were the very expensive perfumes. This mist holds well for what you pay for it though.

I believe the travel size is around

6 dollars but they do offer a larger size for a bit more. The travel size actually lasted me quite awhile as I didn’t really need to put much on to get a good fragrance. It never stained my clothes either as I spritz it right on my skin and clothes.

My very sensitive skin held up completely fine to this formula as well. It’s worth trying out for a cheap perfume that doesn’t smell at all cheap.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119061612320830/k2311a0619/6.19.13