Lactacyd White Intimate Feminine Wash
  • I would like to share my wonderful experience with Lactacyd White Intimate
  • Also, I noticed that there are dark patches and i know that it is because I am wearing tight jeans most of the time
  • I noticed also that the dark marks around my inner thighs were gone and I am really a bit surprise
  • I have shared this wonderful news to my friends who have the same problem like mine and when they used it, they were also satisfied
  • I think that it is not really bad believing in TV commercials because some of them might really help you

• by junmae

I would like to share my wonderful experience with Lactacyd White Intimate. This is a feminine wash that I’ve been using for years now and I am really satisfied with it. This is an innovation of Lactacyd product and they made another great wash again.

We all know that Lactacyd is really an expert when it comes to delicate hygiene and they really maintain

that reputation. I started to use this product first time I saw this in TV commercial because I really have a dark inner thighs so I am not confident wearing shorts.

Also, I noticed that there are dark patches and i know that it is because I am wearing tight jeans most of the time. So this product came and I started to use it.

I am not actually expecting a fast result or I never expect that my problems in bikini area will totally disappear.

However, I am really surprise after few months of consistently using this product.

My bikini area is less dark compare before I used this product. I noticed also that the dark marks around my inner thighs were gone and I am really ...

• Lactacyd White Intimate Feminine Wash
      a bit surprise.

This is really helpful for me because it is also a great feminine wash as well. It helps prevent skin irritation from sweat and bad odor.

I also think that this helps me from having Urinary Tract Infection. I have shared this wonderful news to my friends who have the same problem like mine and when they used it, they were also satisfied.

Lactacyd White Intimate has natural whitening ingredients so it does not make your skin irritated so it is really safe to us. It has lactic acid which we all know as great antibacterial agent.

It helps you feel fresher throughout the day. I think that it is not really bad believing in TV commercials because some of them might really help you.

Shamanese says :

re : I have shared this wonderful news to my friends who have the same problem like mine and when they used it, they were also satisfied
My sister said that it was the best … No complaints at all

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417061612100730/k2311a0617/6.17.13