CHEEZ-IT Pepper Jack Crackers  » Food  »
  • Cheez-it pepper jack is another selection from the cheez-it family that I decided to give a try after seeing in the store
  • They make a pretty good snack, not the healthiest, but certainly Delicious

• by nitakb

Cheez-it pepper jack is another selection from the cheez-it family that I decided to give a try after seeing in the store. The cheez-it on the box looks like someone took small pieces of pepper Jack cheese and folded them over into squares and baked them. Oddly they still have the original a orange-yellowish hue to them. They’re aren’t white like actual pepper Jack cheese. But they do

in fact use real pepper jack cheese in these crackers.

Upon tasting them, they still taste like regular cheez-it cracker with small traces of pepper Spiciness. Nothing strong or fire burning hot. Even though they still taste like regular cheez- it crackers there is a different flavor to them. When you eat a small handful, the flavor of pepper Jack is stronger. Leaving the zest of flavor sticking to the inside your mouth. I oddly liked them enough to keep snacking on them for a brief time. I will honestly say that the flavor of these crackers get old after a while, there’s a slight tastes that’s left behind more than the normal CHEEZ-IT crackers. If you’re not the biggest fan of pepper jack cheese then I would stay away from this.

They are great to use ...

• CHEEZ-IT Pepper Jack Crackers
      for a topping on salad and on the side for a sandwich. What I is crunch a small handful over a tossed salad, to add and extra kick of flavor and crunch.

One serving is equal to twenty-five cracker pieces, with one hundred and fifty calories with seventy being from fat. two hundred and sixty calories with nineteen grams of carbs. There is no sugar, and there three

grams of protein. They make a pretty good snack, not the healthiest, but certainly Delicious.

After snacking on these crackers for a brief time, I am glad that I discovered this flavor of cheez it. The pepper jack brought a new flavor to the original cheese mix. I honestly wish they were a little spicier, but other than that I have no real complaints.

I would recommend this to a friend.

kailey says :

re : They make a pretty good snack, not the healthiest, but certainly Delicious
this is so true these are salty and spicy which is what chees it knows how to make perfectly. these are the greatest midnight snack go to and of course to eat on my lunch break. i can t get over how addicting they are and how i ve already bought so many of them

Mari says :

I am a big fan of healthy eating. But every now and then I break my own rules and often times I break those rules with CHEEZ-IT Pepper Jack Crackers. Usually I drink a lot of water after eating them. They are too good to resist.

shayna says :

No like original missing sharp cheese flavor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717061612050730/k2311a0617/6.17.13