Nivea Roll on Dry Impact  » Cosmetics  »
  • Maybe it's just me but this has been an issue because body odor is the last thing i want people to notice me for
  • I chose the dry impact because sweat tends to build up quite a bit in my armpits and i believe that this deodorant possibly contains an anti-perspirant formula which gives it the dry feeling as well
  • This product in my opinion deserves a 10/10

• by Farris

So all my life, I’ve been using Spray on deodorants from brands such as Adidas, Nivea, Right guard, Playboy.. and many more.

One thing that I realized is that almost every Spray on deodorant may have their own unique smell, but i can never get them to last when applied directly to my armpit. The longest the deodorant has last without losing its smell is at least 3-4 hours after being

applied…

Maybe it’s just me but this has been an issue because body odor is the last thing i want people to notice me for. The smell doesn’t go away that fast but the smell of my armpits seem to overwhelm the deodorant itself and i have been changing my diet to a much more healthier one as well to combat the body odor.

Then it finally hit me like a slap in the face, why don’t i try using a roll on deodorant? the smell may not as be pungent as spray ons but its strong enough to mask and conceal the body odor. So i picked up a Nivea Roll on “dry impact” by my local pharmacy.

What amazed me so much was that after application, the skin on my armpits feel dry and i sweat less around that region. Not ...

• Nivea Roll on Dry Impact
      to mention absolutely no body odor! After timing how long it would remain until it wears off, I’ve concluded way over 12 hours, and i just need to apply it once a day in the morning.

I couldn’t believe i had been wasting so much money on spray on deodorants the whole time, they may smell better and have a wider variety, but roll on deodorants seem to do the job for

me. I chose the “dry impact” because sweat tends to build up quite a bit in my armpits and i believe that this deodorant possibly contains an anti-perspirant formula which gives it the dry feeling as well.

For those who have body odor issues like me, try a change in diet, drink plenty of fluids and give roll on’s a shot if you haven’t, preferably Nivea “dry impact”. This product in my opinion deserves a 10/10

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114061611870830/k2311a0614/6.14.13