Logitech S-00067 Speakers
  • Ever since I bought my Logitech speakers, I have never been more thankful for its quality and durability
  • I'd recommend anyone who wants a simple set of speakers with quality audio to definitely get the Logitech S-00067 Model
  • This one time when me and my friends went camping, I decided to bring along my speakers and had bought 6 AA batteries

• by Farris

Ever since I bought my Logitech speakers, I have never been more thankful for its quality and durability.

This speaker is only for Ipods since it has an Ipod dock at the top so if you want to listen to your music aloud, you can just pop it on the Dock above and start playing.

Its absolutely User friendly since it has only a handful of buttons which are the Pause/Play,Volume, Shuffle, replay, Clock set, Alarm on/off and Alarm view/set buttons and

a mini remote control to control the volume, pause, skip amd shuffle songs.

Thats right it even has an alarm clock, and don’t worry, isn’t one of those loud, shocking ones but a simple beeping alarm clock that wont give you a heart attack in the morning.

What intrigued me the most about these speakers is that it plays both front and back, so if you place it anywhere in a room, you’ll still be able to listen to the music clearly without having to tilt or turn the speakers itself. I personally like to place it in the middle of my room for optimum sound quality when friends are over and just use the remote to change song.

The Pause/Play and Volume wheel has a ring around it which lights up orange when plugged into a socket which gives it a fancy glow as well.

I’d recommend anyone who wants a simple set of speakers with quality audio to definitely get the Logitech S-00067 ...

• Logitech S-00067 Speakers
      Model. These speakers have to be plugged up to a socket of course, or if you’re outdoors, It can be battery powered by sticking in 6 AA batteries at the bottom (Just open the battery cover).

The fact that it can be battery powered makes it very useful if you want to bring it outdoors.

This one time when me and my friends went camping, I decided to bring along my speakers and had bought 6 AA batteries. All I had to do was pop them in and it lasted long enough for us to get tired and fall asleep late(we were at Kooteny Rockies for a night).

I also usually bring it with me when traveling just in case I’m not bothered to use my earphones or if me and my friends meet up somewhere.

Trust me, it’s really handy and has an affordable price. You can’t go wrong with Logitech products and this is a must have item. This product deserves a 9/10.

Trayon Thomas says :

Listening to music is really my thing but I need some speakers that had good quality and sound. I stumbled across some pretty good speakers while shopping in Wal-Mart the other day. They were Logitech S-00067 Speakers and they are the new wave of sound and are the best I have used yet. All you have to do is slip in your iPod and your on your way to the best and clearest sound ever in your life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1614061611860830/k2311a0614/6.14.13