Magnum Classic Ice Cream Bars  » Food  »
  • For a small box, there is only three bars total for the cost of $3.99
  • In my opinion I feel that this is kind of expensive for only three average sized bars of ice cream
  • I would recommend this to a friend in a heart beat

• by nitakb

I was prodded to try this new ice cream, after hearing the upbeat raves from my friend. She’d said that once I tasted the ice cream, I would never be the same. I can honestly say that she was indeed right about that.

Magnum Classic is Belgium chocolate covered vanilla ice cream short, on a stick with the small ‘M’ engraved on the

bottom. For a small box, there is only three bars total for the cost of $3.99. In my opinion I feel that this is kind of expensive for only three average sized bars of ice cream. I suppose its because its made with real Belgian milk chocolate. One bar has two hundred and forty calories, forty-five milligrams of sodium, twenty-two grams of carbs with twenty grams of sugar.

The ice cream bar is absolutely delectable and instantly addicting. The thick chocolate covering takes a authentic sweetness that coats your lips, smooths over your tongue and pulls you into the chocolate bliss of paradise. There is a brief crunch when you sink your teeth into the bar, and then your met with sweet, cold smooth vanilla bean ice ...

• Magnum Classic Ice Cream Bars
      cream, that’s both rich and blissful. I wasted not a drop of either chocolate or ice cream. Before I knew it the ice cream bar was coming to an end and I was resisting the temptation of grabbing another bar. The ice cream bar tastes just that good. Cold, Rich in chocolate goodness and sweet in vanilla heaven.

I’m am so glad my

friend introduced me to Magnum classic Ice cream bars. Seriously, I doubt that I will ever look at other chocolate covered ice cream bars the same ever again. Even though there is only three bars per package and its about four dollars, I will happily seek to buy more ice cream from Magnum in the future.

I would recommend this to a friend in a heart beat.

Azriel says :

Everyone was raving about this ice cream, being that great. I am not a fan of ice creams and anything that is too sweet. But since everyone had shared how great this bar of ice cream was, then I just had to try it at least. The thing is… it is just a fad. It is very expensive so I expected more from this ice cream. But on first bite, it was just a plain vanilla ice cream, with chocolate shell. It was nothing great. So no, if you are curious about this ice cream, Do not buy it if you want your money’s worth. It is just an ice cream. Cheaper alternatives are better tasting than this.

shayna says :

I would not waste money on the plain vanilla. I would get the Carmel ones if you like Carmel more taste to them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2714061611810830/k2311a0614/6.14.13